Eight

Louis POV

"W-Will you be m-m-my g-g-girlfriend?" I asked, studdering as the words came out of my mouth.Rachel was standing there, motionless, untill a smile crept onto her face.

She started to nod, faster and faster, until she yelled "Yes! Of course!" 

I pulled her into a large hug. "I've been wanting to ask you that forever." I whispered into her ear.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that." she replied, giggling. I smiled and we just sat there, hugging. Shes finally mine. All mine. 

~

We were probably hugging for abut 10 minutes, until we heard: "Uh, whats going on?" We quickly pulled apart and stared at whoever said that, and of course it was the one and only, Niall Horan. I look at Rachel and her smile grew larger, I had to smile back. I couldn't help it.

"Guys.. Whats going on?" He repeated.

Rachel nodded and I took that as a 'tell him' kind of thing."Niall, its official." 

"Whats official?" he asked, turning his head like a lost puppy.

"Rachel and I are officially together." I stated.

His mouth went open wide. "Really?"

"Really." I comfirmed.

"That's great! Now the lads asked me to come in here and tell you guys to come out.  So come out now!" He said and we both nodded. 

"Be out in a second." I answered and Niall left.

Just then Rachel's phone vibrated and she wiped it out and looked at whoever was calling, "Damn it, it's my mother." she said. 

"Gonna answer it?" I teased.

"Yes of course." She answered. 

"Hey mom! What? Why? Now? Oh my gosh. No. How? Shit, I'll be over as soon as I can!" she said, and I am wondering what was going on. 

"What's wrong?" I asked when she got off the phone. 

"N-Nothing. Just.. I got to go." she mumbled, grabbing her bag and walking out of the room we were in. I followed her, the boys were out there waiting for us, too.

"Sorry guys. Something happened I have to go now." she said, saddness filling her voice. 

They all nodded but looked at me. Giving me a 'what did you do' kind of look. Rachel left, slamming the door shut.

"Louis. What did you do?" Liam demanded, the boys all nodded again. 

"I don't know! Her mom called and she had to leave, I can tell something bad happened." I said

"No shit Sherlock." Harry said, bored.

"I'm just.. worried." I mumbled, sending Harry a death glare.

"Lou, I'm sure your girlfriend will be fine, she is soon to tell you what happened." Zayn said, walking over and patting me on the shoulder. I nodded, but I can't forget about it! How could I forget? Do you know how hard it is to forget about what happened to someone, especially when its someone you deeply love?

"Yeah, we know. We know." Liam said, I guess I had just spoke my thoughts..

"You did speak them." Niall said, laughing. 

I blushed but walked away into a different room, I need to know what happened. 

~~~~

Edited as of 12/28/14