superstar

TW: swearing, anal sex, praising, virgin sex, oral sex, soft sex

top dream
bottom george

no editing LMFAOO

Planes rides were Dreams least favorite part of traveling.

The cramped leg room, being partnered with some random person, along with the tight, dusty air in the plane.

Sure, he knew he had legs longer than the average person, but even the girl next to him, who seemed no taller than 5'5, had her legs crinkled together.

Her hair was blonde, not rusty blonde like Dream, but actually blonde. Not dyed, Dream could tell since her roots were, though darker than the rest of her hair, still light. Blue eyes met Dreams constantly through the plane; and even though no words were discussed, the feeling of mutual disgust was seen through them.

In conclusion, planes sucked.

But— Dream always told himself that something bad leads to good, and this was true. The plane ride was horrible, sure, but then he would be home and with Sapnap and George and Patches.

And besides, it was the day he dropped his album— he was in California when he released it, not even being home with his two best friends.

It's fine.

They had heard all the songs before he even released them, or at least Dream believed they had heard them all.

Sapnap liked them; everyone else would like them too, he hoped.

The meaning behind all of them were confusing, and to be honest, even Dream himself was confused on the songs points. Not because he didnt know the point, but each song got multiple points across in one song.

Besides one. He knew what Spotlight was about.

The grip on the steering wheel grew.

Even though when he got home all he would do is sit on the couch by himself with Patches curled on his lap, watching George and Sapnap bicker in front of him, he loved every last second of it.

George.

They were friends, just friends, yet they both recognized the tension there.

It's hard to ignore it— ever since that one night where a sleepy George came waddling into Dreams room, tucking himself besides the groggy Dream and falling back asleep, there was some sort of feelings there.

Not love— just feelings. Generally emotions.

Love too, Dream knew. He liked George. And he was sure George liked him too, but he wasn't sure if George was ready, leading him to
silence.

Instead, he had to share his love through non direct ways— music.

He pulled into the driveway.

He wasted no time grabbing his luggage out the back seat, pulling his house key out his sweatpants pocket, and waltzing up to the front door.

Dream looked over to the ring camera; a blue light flashed around the camera part, before there was a shuffle behind the door and Sapnap pulled open the door, grinning.

"Oh—" Dream stumbled back a bit but Sapnap grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

As he rested his chin on Sapnaps shoulder, he could see a quiet George peek around the kitchen wall before trotting in, waiting for the commotion to settle down.

Dream tried to pull away; Sapnap pulled him back.

"Dream." Sapnap muttered.

"What?" Dream whispered back, he could tell from Sapnaps serious, and hushed tone, it was something George wasn't meant to hear.