pathetic crush

TW: mild feminization, swearing, anal sex, praises, mild angst, praising sex

top dream
bottom george

It wasn't easy to tell the comment got to George.

He was so good at hiding how he was feeling, half the time even his two best friends had not even the slightest idea of what was going on in the boy's mind.

But today, Dream knew.

He wasn't sure about Sapnap, but Dream knew.

He knew because he saw George adjust his skirt in public, he knew because as soon as they got home, he changed into sweatpants and an oversized hoodie.

And most people would just assume George wanted to be more comfortable— but Dream knew.

He knew because of the one night, back when George lived in England, that they stayed up all night on call.

"I need to change out of my clothes," George grumbled. "It's eleven P.M and I'm still in my skirt and crop top."

Dream wrinkled his brows. "What?"

"I-I'm still in my clothes from the day? I should get into pajamas?"

"No, a skirt and crop top?"

Though Dream couldn't see since George always had his camera off, it was easy to hear the flustered mess George was just from his
voice. "I-I'on know. . . they just make me feel pretty."

Dream hummed. "And I'm sure you do look very pretty."

"I— ugh— idiot, shut up."

Another low chuckle rumble out of Dream. "Why are you still wearing your day clothes? I change out of those as quick as possible."

"I like wearing my day clothes," George shuffled behind the screen. "I just feel better being all dressed up instead of a hoodie and sweatpants— I normally don't change until right now."

Dream grinned. "Wanna send me a picture?"

"I— what? Ew, Dream I—"

"Not like that! Like. . . like a picture of you in your skirt." Dream tilted his head. "Or just turn your camera on."

George rioted. "No way!"

"Why? I'm gonna see it when you move in anyways."

George mumbled, standing up. "I-I guess that's true."

"C'mon, m'wanna see." Dream cooed.

Before Dream could process his own words, George's camera flickered on and a flustered George stood in the middle of the screen,
covering his face with the palm of his hands.

Dreams breath hitched.

A baby blue skirt, with white ruffles at the end and lacing the top. It was short— shorter than what Dream expected, stopping around a quarter of way down George's thighs.

White socks trailed up to his knees, the same lace ruffles around the top.

His shirt was a simple white crop top, though he had a silver heart necklace.

George did a quick spin for Dream before running to turn off the camera. "I've also got a bit of makeup on today. I-I normally don't try as hard but I had a date."

"A date?"

"Yeah, it's not gonna go anywhere." George grumbled, sighing before switching on his camera. He was laid back in bed. "See my makeup?"

Dream studied the screen.

His cheeks were pink and shimmery, along with long, lush lashes that brushed over his brows. His lips were glossed over and rose.