First Night

It was a late night in Funk City. BF and GF were in BF's apartment watching a movie together. They had spent the evening together after such a long and hard day of exams at school. GF was curled up in BF's arms as they watched their movie together.

"This is a pretty good movie," GF beamed.

"I agree. But of course I had no doubt when you picked it out," BF teased.

"Aww, thank you," GF giggles.

Soon enough, the movie came to an end and BF shut off the TV. GF looked at him and smiled.

"This has been such a fun evening," GF smiled.

"I know... I wish we could do this more often," BF shrugged with a soft smile.

"We can always just start planning ahead. I don't mind hanging out with my best friend!" GF giggled.

"Right... friends," BF said softly, a sound of disappointment in his voice.

As GF hugged him, her phone suddenly went off and she pulled back. She looked at her phone and beamed widely.

"Kapi wants to hang out," she smiled.

BF sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What?" she asked.

"What do you even see in this guy?" BF groaned.

"He's a nice guy... I don't know what you have against him," GF responded.

"There are way better guys out there than a furry bitch like him," BF explained.

"Now now, he is a lot better than just that. I think you two should hang out sometime and you'd get to know him," GF said.

"I don't care," BF sighed, pulling himself off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

GF sat there and let out a soft sigh before getting up and following after him.

BF pulled out a pan and put it on the stove, turning on the burner. He pulls out a bag of chicken and puts it on the counter. GF follows behind and smiles gently.

"What are you making?"

"Chicken curry over rice," BF beamed.

"Oooh my favorite!" GF smiled.

She watched as BF breaded the chicken and put it onto the stove. He filled a pot with hot water and put it on the back of the stove.

"Anything I can do to help?" GF asked.

"Not really... you being here is enough," BF blushed.

GF giggled and blushed lightly, playing with her hair a bit.

"Why are you so defensive of me though?" GF asked.

"What do you mean?" BF asked, pretending to play stupid when he knew exactly what she meant.

"I mean around other guys you become really defensive. I know you're my friend and all but..." GF shrugged.

"They aren't the right guys for you. Especially this furry," BF groaned.

"Well, who would the right guy be then?" GF asked.

BF wanted to just come out and admit his feelings for her, but his fear of rejection pushed him back.

"Just... not him," BF sighed.

After he finished dinner, he spilt the meal between him and GF and they ate together.

BF knew GF so well... and he wanted her. BF blushed as he watched her eat slowly. She couldn't help but gaze at him as she ate. She truthfully had a crush on BF as much as he did. She thought Kapi was cute... but she actually used it as a way to make BF jealous as hoping in he would confess his feelings to her.

After they ate, BF and GF did the dishes. BF cleaned and GF dried them. They were the best duo together.

Afterwards, GF grabbed her purse and BF walked her to the front door.

"This was such a fun evening... I had a great time," GF giggled.

"I wish you could stay over tonight..." BF sighed.

"Yeah... Dad isn't really easy on you yet. Neither Kapi especially with my interest in him," GF shrugged.

BF stayed quiet and looked down. GF walked over and took his hand gently. He looked up at her, blushing a bit. She beamed and put her other hand on his cheek.

"He wouldn't take me away from you," GF admitted.

BF, in a moment of dedication, decided to get it out.

"I love you..." he said softly.

GF's face lit up with a clear red upon his words. Did he... just say that? He felt the same?

"I don't want you to go with him because I want you. I've... felt this way for awhile now. It's why I want you around so much... I wanted our relationship to grow," BF admitted.

GF's shocked expression grew into a big smile and she tightened her grip on him. She threw herself at him and planted her lips onto his. BF blushed a lot and kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her. Their kiss grew more passionate and melted into each other's bodies. Her lips were so sweet. He didn't want to stop kissing her. GF pulled away slowly and then tightened her grip on BF's hand, leading him back into his bedroom.

They had a lot of fun that night... and became a loving couple.

First one shot is complete :)

Hope you guys enjoyed. Leave a vote if you enjoyed and comment down below, appreciate the feedback.

Stay safe and have a great day