Dinner Plans

A while later the doll comes back to the house. It enters the kitchen dragging a large black trash bag with him. Miss Ophelia was telling something to Lenore when Ragamuffin entered the kitchen. Ragamuffin is surprised to see the woman and the little girl talking to each other about something, but it doesn't interrupt them in the conversation.

It seems like the woman and the little girl were talking about something important. It smiles politely at them both when it walks into the room and places the large bag down. It keeps its mouth closed and listens in on what they have to say, curious as to what they are speaking about.

Ophelia gives a little rather fake smile at Ragamuffin as both her and Lenore look at him as he walks insidd. She then turns to look back to Lenore, still smiling slightly. "... And this, little Lenore, is how rainbows are made!.."she says in a happy tone

"But what does this gotta do with-"" Before Lenore could finish her sentence Ophelia shushes her by gently putting her index finger on Lenore's lips as Lenore looks at her confusedly. From the moment he walked in, Ragamuffin tried to listen in on the conversation, but the little girl's question makes it hard to understand what it could've been about. The doll is looking at the woman and the little girl in confusion and curiosity.

It looks at Ophelia's fake smile, and can tell that she may just be manipulating the little girl's thoughts. It seems like it will have to listen in more closely next time the woman and the little girl have a conversation.

Ragamuffin continues to smile politely, a rather fake smile. "Oh don't mind me,you can continue talking." The doll keeps its body language calm and relaxed, though its eyes are narrowed with slight suspicion.

The doll's face is still neutral as it looks at the woman. It doesn't like how she is talking so nervously. It knows that she's anxious about something, but it chooses to ignore her anxiety. The doll nods at her briefly, confirming that it has indeed bought the food. It doesn't respond to anything else that the woman said, and simply keeps its mouth shut, letting her say more if she wishes to.

She makes another pause, standing still before walking closer to the doll. They make eye contact for a split second before Ophelia asks:"... May I... Take that?..." she points to the large black trash bag which Ragamuffin's carrying with a slight smile again. She's not sure about what exactly could be in there, but she's seemingly in a state of discomfort because of it.

Ragamuffin is a little skeptical.

The doll knows that something is not quite right about this situation. It is still suspicious of her and her intentions. He keeps its mouth closed and gazes back at her, the eyes glowing fiercely, trying to figure out the reason why she would want to take the bag.

It seems like she is curious as to what the doll has bought for food. The doll keeps its calm demeanor, as it gives her its answer. "And why do you want the bag? The food is for Lenore isn't it?" It raises its eyebrows and tilts its head sideways as he talks.

Ophelia too, tries to keep calm, because she's seriously grown tired of arguing with the vampire doll 'thing' about everything around the house. Plus she didn't want to upset Lenore again. "... For cooking obviously. Lenore can't have uncooked food. Neither... us..." she paused for a quick moment as she realizes that she used a pretty poor choice of word

"In any case, I'm making dinner." she adds on. "That's why I asked you to get the food in the first place."

This answer confuses the doll. It looks as though it is thinking of something. The doll doesn't like how the woman is wording the whole thing. It can also hear how tired the woman sounds as well. The doll is getting annoyed by the woman's behavior. The doll sighs and crosses its arms, trying to calm itself. It continues to glare at her and responds.