The Snitch

Pooty pats Ragamuffin on the back a bit and then says"Yep.. And you also got the girl!" he spoke pretty sarcastically, but he was proud of him regardless.

Lenore slightly raises her eyes off the bowl and looks over at them with the spoon in her mouth, wondering what are they talking about.Ragamuffin laughs softly as he is surprised by Pooty's sarcasm, but he realizes that his friend isn't wrong. At least they are on the woman's good side and that they managed to make Lenore happy too, even though it was by stealing the chocolates for her.

Ragamuffin looks over at Lenore as she slightly raises her head up with the spoon in her mouth, seeing her stare at them. The look on her face is filled with curiosity and excitement as she waits to find out what the two of them are talking about now.

The little girl slightly bites the spoon before her lips curl into a teasing smile as she looks at Ragamuffin"Oooh Ragamuffin has a girlfriend!" She says in a teasing manner "Ragamuffin has a girlfriend, Ragamuffin has a girlfriend!!Hehe!"

This was the worst nightmare scenario possible for the doll. The little girl's comment caught him completely off guard as he wasn't sure how to respond to it. His face went red as he tried to come up with something to say.

Ragamuffin tries to play it off by forcing a nervous laugh and saying, "No I don't have a girlfriend, Lenore. I have no idea what you're talking about."He looks over at Pooty, hoping that he might think of anything to help him out here. Instead Pooty just shrugs his shoulders.

Lenore quickly takes the spoon off her mouth shortly after hearing Ragamuffin's response, as she wasn't too convinced."Then who was Pooty talking 'bout?" She asked in curiosity and confusion,tilting her head sideways while talking.The doll's mind was going blank now as he didn't know what to say to the little girl.

He knew that he couldn't keep playing it off as she seemed to not buy his explanation, but he didn't know how or what he should tell her instead.

Ragamuffin looks over at Pooty again, wanting him to take the lead here and come in to save him and get the girl off his back, as he clearly has no idea what to say. He keeps his mouth shut so he doesn't make anything worse.

Lenore raises an eyebrow as she puts the spoon back on her mouth. She stares at Ragamuffin as she continues to eat, as she's still distrustful towards him and Pooty.

The two of them exchange eye contact for a split second before Pooty whispers over to him "Best case scenario we slap wig and makeup on Mr Gosh and we call it a day."

Pooty's stupid idea gives Ragamuffin a strong urge to throw up. If he had to, he would. Before he actually replies, Ophelia walks in the room, holding a rather big glass bowl.

She smiles politely as she takes a quick glance around before gently putting the bowl down on the table

"Here's the food....!I've made Ceasar Salad!" She exclaims proud of herself.

Pooty turns to look at her "... You made the emperor of Rome into salad?..."

"Ah no!, just the name of the dish!" Lenore's curiosity gets her up from her chair and moves her closer towards the middle of the table where the bowl was placed, in order take a closer look.

Ragamuffin gives out a small laugh at Pooty's comment, though he quickly calms himself as he remembers the situation that they are still in. His friend making fun of the woman's recipe was probably not the smartest thing to do right now, as she already seems a bit suspicious of them.The doll looks at the little girl as she gets off her seat and walks over to look inside of the bowl before he turns his attention to Ophelia and smiles nervously. "Thank you for the food, I'm sure it's going to be delicious."