Chapter 3

Roksoo woke up while his two alphas where hugging him protectively.

“Ugh”

Roksoo groan as he tried to move his body, yet, all he felt was pain all over his body. He tried to move his head since his body was locked by strong alpha arms.

As he lifted his head. There, he found bite marks that was clearly bleeding and other already dried up, hickeys that was almost purple, bruises that was obviously hand marks and last but not the least his swollen lip, nipple and asshole.

‘This crazy alphas! Are they trying to eat me? Or kill me? ‘

He struggled to break free from their strong arms, slowly removing their entangled body too afraid to wake them up.

“Ugh”

His neck immediately snap towards the voice .  Jung Soo shifted and snuggle closer to those familiar scent that made him relax his once frowning face as he inhale those familiar scent.

Roksoo sigh in relief when.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Roksoo snap his head to the other side to find Soo Hyuk resting his head on his knuckles as his elbow pin into the pillow.

“Not going to answer?”

He said as one of his brows raise waiting for an answer from his sneaking omega while the omega in subject was silent as he stare back with a bored face.

“I’m thirsty”

He tried to give an excuse, well, it was not really an excuse nor a lie since he was really indeed thirsty after all of the screaming he did last night.

“Then no need to move I’ll get it for you”

Soo Hyuk then got up and left the room  not waiting for a response, He then came back with a glass of water in his hand as Roksoo extended his hand to get the water when  he felt someone bite his waist that made him startled.

“AH!”

He looked down to find Jung Soo lick and kiss the part where he bit as his eyes look up with those puppy dog eyes as he do so.

“Sorry, You look too appetizing”

He reason out as he lay his head on his omega’s legs while embracing Roksoo’s torso, after hearing this stupid puppy’s reason Roksoo just frown annoyed when he felt a big hand held his face squeezing it that made his lips pout as it force it to look the other way.

This made him look at Soo Hyuk who was closing there face’s distance and made their lips touch as he felt a liquid slip in between their kisses, he then scan the surroundings to find the glass of water empty and came with a conclusion what that liquid was and drank it making Soo Hyuk grin as they kiss.

Roksoo broke the kiss as he showed his displeased face.

“What? You said you were thirsty so I gave you your water”

Soo Hyuk said grinning. Roksoo was about to say something when something warm and slippery encircle his member that send shiver to his body. He then again look down to Jung Soo with a flush face.

“Why is it that you guys only want to have fun on your own?”

Jung Soo pout as he gave a kiss on the tip of Roksoo’s twitching member.

“No we aren’t-AH!

Roksoo’s sentence was cut off when Soo Hyuk bite his shoulders from behind while wrapping his arms around Roksoo’s shoulders, He then lick the seeping blood as he speak.