Chapter 2

Roksoo doesn’t know how many times he had cum or how many rounds did they do, all he knew was that he was feeling good.

Aah- hAmn”

Jung Soo moved his hips harder as his hands grip his waist not letting him runaway. While Soo Hyuk kissed and suck his neck while pumping his limp member that was exhausted from many rounds.

“Ah! Hmnf!

His hand circle around Soo Hyuk’s neck as his knees tremble forcing to support himself up as Jung Soo fuck him on the back.

Harsh thrust from the back and speed pumping on the front, Roksoo’s mind going crazier from all of this overstimulation.

His body was already covered by many bite marks, bruises, hickeys and dried cum.

His voice was already hoarse from moaning all night screaming from pleasure. And it was already afternoon.

He could only look at the clock as the black curtains cover the window covering the sunlight and the state outside.

They have never had sex this long since both of the alphas are very attentive of his condition. Yet, those two are looking at him hungrily as if they haven’t had enough.

Their eyes glow yellowish-gold when ever they have sex, possessive, protective or anything that concerns their mate.

Roksoo’s body is already limp from exhaustion, while the other two just did whatever they want as if handling a sex doll.

“St-Ah! I’m.. haa-tIreD-AAh! “

Jung Soo came inside him pouring his seeds inside as he pulls out letting some of it drip from those loose hole.

“Roksoo-ah.. haaa.. You’re so beautiful“

Jung Soo said as he lean closer to Roksoo’s smooth ass and took a bite causing it to bleed.

AAH!! It hurts! Hicc* Stop! “

“Sshh”

Soo Hyuk tried to calm him as he give butterfly kisses all over Roksoo’s crying face, while his hand gently caresses his head and the other patting his back.

Jung Soo release the trembling peach as he gave it kiss as if apologising.

Soo Hyuk then align his throwing dick to that pink dripping hole while Jung Soo grabbed Roksoo’s groin lifting it up helping Soo Hyuk who was struggling below.

“Soo.. Hyuk.. Haa.. I’m tired “

Roksoo plead to his hyung while Soo Hyuk gave him a soft smile as his possessive golden eyes curve to a crescent moon.

“Sshh, it’ll be done soon, so hold a little longer, mm? ”

He said in a soothing voice. Roksoo think he could communicate with his hyung if he beg more.

‘I want to rest, I’m tired and my heat is almost over’

Roksoo leaned his tired body against Soo Hyuk who was resting his back on the head board and lay his head on top of Soo Hyuk’s chest as he unintentionally looked up to him in the most adorable way as he tried to bargain.

“Please... Hyung~”

Which was the wrong move.

Ha. Ha. Ha.