2 𖤐 Guts

Trigger warning!!⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎
this chapter will contain mentions of vomit
Proceed with caution

                              𖤐

"There will be NO talking, NO phones, and definitely NO fun. This is supposed to be a time where you can think about why you're here. You guys can do any missing work from your classes or homework if you'd like, but no drawing. Got it?" The student council girl-Masume Kikiyama.

Everyone nods, including myself. "Good. I will be here the whole time; don't think you can fool me. Fooling around means you'll have to do this all over again tomorrow. Now, get to work."

I frown, looking down at the desk. The desk had writing and doodles on it. One said 'Fuck this skewl!', another said 'notice me Kaden!!' and there were penises and other doodles all on it.

I look up then and examine the room. I see who all was here. Saiko was there; like she said she would, Desirèe was there; but that wasn't surprising due to her being a bully, Sherbet's older brother, Stephen was there, and a few other kids i didn't know the names of.

Everyone looks so glum..it gives my stomach tingles! Or..is it...

oh no.

I stand up quickly, covering my mouth with my hand and I rush out of the detention room. My shoes clack on the tile as i sprint to the restroom.

I was going to puke.

I reach the bathroom, holding back the vomit that collected in my mouth and throat with just my weak, bony hand. I fling open one of the stall doors and drop to my knees. I put my hands on the toilet seat and begin letting the vomit out.

The gagging noises and sounds of the vomit hitting the water apparently alerted a girl that was already in the bathroom that I didn't notice when i was bolting for the toilet. Since i didn't lock the stall behind me, she came up from behind and grabbed my hair and pulled it back.

I continue puking my guts up and i feel her kneel down next to me and rub my back with her free hand. From my peripherals, I saw her face and hair slightly. She had a soft tan complexion and brown hair. It looked tied back in a high pony with two strands hanging on her temples and many fly aways.

When i stopped puking and gagging, she began to talk. "You ok, dude? What happened?" She said with worry.

That voice...I recognize it...

"..Amunet..?" I say gently with a shaky voice. "In the flesh-now what's wrong, I'm, super worried dude!" The concern in her voice grows. "I don't know.." I lift my head and turn it to her, looking into her greenish-blue eyes.

"Here-I won't go back to my club and I'll stay with you. I can't bare to see people in pain! Let's get you cleaned up in the shower rooms, kay?" Amunet said holding her hand out for me to take.

I take her hand and my heart skips a beat.