The Missing Links of Moorshire!

Selene was planning on inviting Mariposa and Jasmine to a sleepover. She was hoping for it to be calm and relaxing after that traumatic day at the movies.

She was sitting on her bed, eating snacks. Selene was about to hit call on Mariposas contact when Scrooge popped his head in the door.

"We're going to Scotland! Pack your bags and be at the plane in five minutes!" He closed the door and walked away.

Selene choked on the popcorn she was stuffing her face with.

"Wait, what?" She wondered out loud once she calmed down.

"You heard me!" Scrooge shouted from down the hall. 

Selene sighed. This was not on her to-do list for tonight. They were going to watch 'She's the Man'!
__

After a very long flight, they ended up in Scotland, Moorshire, to be exact. Half the flight was spent watching 'She's the Man' on the built-in tv, so at least Selene completed something off her to-do list.

"Get excited, kids. Golf is in your blood!" Scrooge raved as they walked down the steps of the massive building. "Our ancestor, "Black Donald" McDuck, actually invented the sport." He put down his club bag and grabbed one. "Of course, he lost so badly that the ensuing temper tantrums caused King James to ban golf across all of Scotland."

"And we're....proud of that in some way?" Louie looked up from his phone in confusion.

"I dunno, man. Go-carts? Hitting things really hard with sticks?" Dewey spun around and pretended to hit something. "Not being grounded for said hitting?"

"You get grounded because you hit us with said sticks!" Selene retorted.

Dewey stuck his tongue out at Selene. "Whatever. Golf sounds awesome!" He continued.

"It's a sport where you try not to score points to make it end sooner. Hard pass." Louie commented.

"Trust me, you'll love it! The quiet strategy. The intense focus. The--"

The sound of a horn blowing cut Scrooge off. Selene covered her ears from the noise. Webby back-flipped out of the bushes and landed next to the kids. She was wearing a blue T-shirt with 'Scrooge #1' printed on it..

"Semi-permanent hearing loss." Scrooge muttered as he covered his ears.

She stopped blowing on the horn and lifted her arms up. "Go, Scrooge! Boo Glomgold! Yay, custom T-shirts!" Webby exclaimed.

She blew on the horn again, but Scrooge quickly took it away from her.

"I'm glad you're excited, dear, but this sport requires a certain decorum." Scrooge explained.

"Everybody move!" Huey screamed. The cart he and Launchpad were driving crashed through the bushes.

Scrooge huddled all the kids under his arms as the cart landed in the lake.

"This lake will be used for the swimming portion of the competition." Launchpad said as the cart sinked.

__

As Huey and Launchpad got the cart out of the lake and dried themselves off, Scrooge started practising his swings.

"All right, Webbigail care to -" Scrooge turned around to see Webby kneeled over, painting a 'Go Scrooge' sign. "What are you doing?" He wondered. 

Webby looked up. "Oh, sorry. I've never been to a 'sport' before." She placed the paintbrush in the darker blue paint and stood up. "But don't worry, I'm gonna be the best fan!" She lifted the sign from the floor and smiled.