McMystery at McDuck McManor!

Instead of adventuring, Scrooge was isolating himself in his bedroom. Selene was concerned, but Mrs. Beakley reassured her, saying that he was just ill and needed rest. Selene didn't want to catch it, so she just stayed out of his way..

The kids decided to play some video games in the living room instead.

They asked Webby to play, but she was acting strange. She was packing a backpack full of weapons, not unusual for her but..still.

"Um, Webs. What are you doing?" Dewey asked, pointing to the backpack. 

"Packing, for a totally real slumber party..duh. What does it look like I'm doing?" She fumbled before picking up a grenade and shoving it in her bag.

"Looks like you're planning on going to war." Louie joked.

"Ha. Ha. I'm going to Lenas, so if you'll excuse me.." She ran past them, into the hallway, the kids following behind her.

She ran to Mrs. Beakley, who was waiting for her in the front room, she was holding Webbys backpack and some other luggage.

Selene could hear talking but didn't hear their conversation. She was casually walking behind her brothers.

"Sorry, Granny." Webby apologised. She grabbed a bow and arrow from her backpack.

"That's better." Mrs. Beakley replied. She grabbed the arrows and put them in another bag.

"What are you guys doing?" Dewey asked again.

"We are totally going to see Lena on a normal island where young warriors definitely don't combat the forces of nature and each other -" Webby began.

The grenade she packed earlier fell out of her bag, and she quickly kicked it to Mrs. Beakley, who caught it and put it in her bag.

"- Y'know it's girl stuff."

As she said that, Donald quickly ran past them, slamming the front door open whilst dramatically screaming.

"I gotta go!" He ran into his car and drove away at light speed, knocking into the fountain full of coins.

"Why is everyone running off?" Huey asked.

Everyone looked out the door in shock.

"Ugh. You would figure it out sooner or later." Mrs. Beakley turned to speak. "Today is Mr. McDuck's birthday." She whispered, putting her hand around her beak dramatically.

"His birthday?!" The kids minus Webby exclaimed.

Selene was caught up in the moment. She didn't think it was that life changing. He's had hundreds of birthdays. It probably gets old fast, like Scrooge.

"Okay, people, we are in crisis party-planning mode." Huey exclaimed. "Louie, start a guest list, Dewey—" He was promptly cut off by Mrs. Beakley.

"Absolutely not. Mr. McDuck has a strict no-birthday-party rule. He hates the reminder that he's—"

"Literally the oldest person he knows?" Louie asked, making Selene and Dewey giggle.

"But our most epic relative deserves the most epic party ever!" Huey argued.

"Oh, I don't know. He hasn't had a good one since before his old butler Duckworth died." Webby spoke, pointing to a portrait of an older dog dusting a portrait of Scrooge.

"Like this stuffy old guy could beat the party I threw for the Junior Woodchuck Party Planning Committee. It was both work and play." Huey smirked.

"I was there. It was definitely work and beige party food." Selene quipped.