𝟏𝟐: 𝐔𝐩 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

❦

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄

I was awakened by something shifting underneath me. I fluttered my eyes open to see Cassian was just trying to readjust a bit. It was pitch black in my bedroom but I could make out his face a little. I'd fallen asleep snuggled into his chest, so maybe he was getting uncomfortable.

Who knows how long we'd been asleep, but it was still dark outside through the sliver of the opening in my curtains. Cassian felt warm, safe, and cozy. Our naked bodies were intertwined together and everything came back to me in a split second.

How we actually did fuck on the couch, how he sat me on my kitchen island and pounded into me like he meant it. Then he took me to my bed and fucked me from behind, tying my wrists behind my back with the thin straps of my undies that he'd brought into the bedroom from the living area.

He was erotic, way beyond my level of expertise. He'd gone through two or three condoms, all while making me hit the big O about five or six times; I'd lost count. To say I was sore would be the understatement of the century, but to say I still wasn't horny for him would be the lie of the century.

Maybe since he'd stuttered me awake, and feeling his hot skin and heart beating steadily underneath me, I suddenly got super horny again. He was all man. Broad shoulders, strong biceps, toned torso, long legs, sharp jawline, and slight chest hair around his pecks...I was mesmerized that God could even make a man this perfect.

Before I could even think, I pulled my leg a little further over his thigh so I could feel him. Even when he wasn't hard, he held a pretty decent size. I suddenly felt bad for waking him up, because he looked so calm and peaceful.

I've only slept with him two other times, so I wasn't too keen on his sleeping habits. I knew he worked hard every day, so I wanted him to get as much sleep as he could...especially after everything we'd done tonight.

He sure did fuck the attitude right out of me. I swear I had small bruises on my hips from where he was grabbing me so tightly and red marks on my ass from his spankings. He'd taken my virginity the night before, so maybe he wanted to show me the dark side of him.

Cassian would probably say we were fucking, but I'd say we were making love, just like the night before when he took my innocence. As I looked up and stared at his long lashes resting over his cheekbones, I saw the innocence in him that probably no one had ever seen.