chapter 8 (short chapter)

Rick p.o.v
This is one reason why I don't drink much, I just sat on my bed until I knew everyone was in their rooms as I walked out cleaning the blood off me before going downstairs cause my stomach was attacking me but I didn't know Edward was going to be there, he was in the kitchen in his underwear and we just looked at each other like we were strangers, "H-Hey", I tried to say but he ignored me as I just walked to the kitchen trying to find something to eat and I realized I knocked the food down in anger so I grabbed my dirty shirt off the floor and headed out, just walking until some type of food spot hits me.

Edward p.o.v

I watched him leave out as I was thinking of going after him it's literally 4am, and even though we fought, I most definitely still care about him, I threw on some clothes running to the jeep as I tried calling his phone, no answer and i kept calling him repeatedly as I seen someone laying on the ground, I prayed to go it was him, I stopped getting out and it was him, he got beaten and robbed and I lift him up carrying him to the car to the hospital as I didn't know what to do.

Quickly getting there, they put him on a stretcher, rolling him back as he was still unconscious as my nerves started to get bad, I prayed and prayed he was gone be good but I look at my hand's and my mind went blank, "he was blooding"