chapter 2

Jaden p.o.v

I was just sitting downstairs as everyone else was unpacking I was just relaxing looking up what to do in this new state I never really been in, "aye wassup Jaden", drake said with rick right behind him

"Wassup, yall done unpacking already"

"Yeah, we tryna go out"

"Its still early as fuck"

"So, let's go", I just watch rick go into the kitchen as I watch his ass jiggle in his shorts, "Yeah we can go out what we doing"

"Shit whatever, aye rick"

"Wassup"

"You been everywhere, what's a good spot to eat or chill at"

"We can go to the breakfast spot on the harbor"

"I'm down, they good"

"Gotta try them, you gone want to buy everything on the menu", I yelled down for Darell, Elijah and Edward to come down to see if they wanted to go, "aye yall wanna go out to eat"

"Yeah most definitely"

"Naw im good", Elijah said which made rick laugh

"What's funny"

"Nothing bro, let's go"

"Naw, wait what's funny cause I don't wanna go out to eat"

"I mean we all just mat each other, it's only right to at least get to know us but its cool, let's go"

With that said he quickly changed his mind and followed us out to the truck as drake wanted to drive and I sat in the back and put rick in the front cause we didn't Need a fight or agrugment breaking out.

We put the location in the GPS and started jamming rapping with rick hyping drake up causing him to almost crush 3 times, it was a short drive to be honest we could have walked, "this place nice"

"For real", as we walked in with the host greeting us, "how you guys doing"

"Good how about yourself"

"Same that's for asking, so you guys got a reservation"

"Yeah for underwood"

"Oh yeah gotcu right here, follow me", as she grabbed the menus and utilities before taking us to the back were it could seat all of us, "and your waiter will be right with you"

"Thank you", we all looked at the menu before I started conversations since nobody else was, "yall drinking"

"Of course, you not cause yous driving"

"Nigga I can have one drink"

"Dangerous ass"

"So Elijah what made you change yo mind" I asked not tryn start something but to see how he was feeling

"Cause niggas think I don't wanna be around yall"

"What you mean"