15.

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
One step forward two steps back
𖣘ꨄ❤︎

"Ah, Liverpool," Trent answered promptly when I asked him about his favourite club as he drove us to the stadium.

Unlike Trent, I didn't have a favourite club. In my father's presence, I would have probably said Barcelona, but now, with a different perspective, I felt drawn towards Real Madrid due to my current connections. I appreciated them a little more, afterall I saw the work they put in so it'll be rewarding when I see them win.

Curious to continue our conversation, I asked for his predictions for the upcoming game. His response was thoughtful, acknowledging the strength of Girona's performance this season.

"It's really anyone's game," he admitted, his tone reflecting genuine uncertainty. "Girona has been surprising us all with their performance."

"I feel like you were supposed to say Madrid just because...you know" I said playfully pointing at my I.D.

"You're absolutely right. Madrid that's me answer" he said which made me laugh.

We finally arrived at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and made our way through the special access entrance, bypassing the long lines of eager fans. I lead the way with Trent following closely behind until we reached our destination: the best seats in the stadium.

As we settled into our seats, I couldn't help but feel excited. The atmosphere was amazing. Around us, fans were decked out in their team colors, waving flags and banners in support of their favorite team.

As the players took to the field, the crowd erupted into cheers, their voices echoing throughout the stadium. The sight of the players in their brightly coloured jerseys, warming up for the match ahead, made me more nervous than I had expected.

Trent leaned over, a grin on his face as he soaked in the atmosphere. "This is what it's all about," he said, his voice filled with excitement. "There's nothing quite like the energy of a live match."

I nodded in agreement, my eyes glued to the players as they moved gracefully across the field. The tension was obvious as both teams prepared to give their all in pursuit of victory.

As the match kicked off, the intensity only grew, with each team fighting tooth and nail for possession of the ball. The crowd's cheers and chants filled the stadium, adding to the electric atmosphere.

Despite the fierce competition on the field, I found myself completely engrossed in the action, my eyes following every pass, every tackle, with bated breath. It was a thrilling spectacle, and I couldn't tear my eyes away for a single moment.

As the game progressed, the tension continued to mount, with both teams coming close to scoring on multiple occasions. The crowd's excitement reached fever pitch, their cheers and applause echoing throughout the stadium.

Then, in a thrilling turn of events, Madrid managed to break through Girona's defense, with an assist from Jude, Vini scored a stunning goal that sent the crowd into a frenzy.

"Woah, did you see that assist from Bellingham" Trent shot up from him seat celebrating the goal, I was not expecting that from Mr.Liverpool's my club. Also something about him cheering for Jude, kind of made me feel...funny.