chapter 19

Please, ignore mistakes

Third person p.o.v-

''Come to the university's storage room if you want to avoid further complications.''

"Why would I do that?" you asked, frowning.

"Oh, trust me, dear sis, you wouldn't like the consequences of not obeying me. So, it would be better if you just come like the good girl you are," she added before cutting the call.

"Should I go?" you pondered. ''Her voice didn't sound like she was joking''. So, in the end, you decided to go there but not before being fully prepared. You put a pepper spray in your jeans pocket, which you bought for safety after that goons incident. Then, you headed towards the storage room.

When you reached there, you noticed some well built men standing at a great distance in the corridor back facing you, that's why you couldn't see their face. You shrugged it off thinking that maybe they were some students of university. You reached near the storage room, You pushed the door and found it already open. As you entered, you found Emily, Soojin, and four of her minions also there holding cameras. Wait, cameras?

"What the hell?" you mumbled, surveying your surroundings.

"You are late, bitch," one of her minions said.

"Who the fuck are you again?" you said, embarrassing her.

"The hell! Don't tell me that you don't remember me just because you escaped by pulling some fighting tricks last time," she retorted.

"Wait, let me think," you pondered for a while, then said, "Ah, I remember you now. You are the same witch whose nose broke a few days ago just by my mere punch. Not gonna lie, but with that bandage on your nose, you look hideous," you smirked.

"You little bitch, shouldn't you open your mouth before assessing the situation?"

"Ah... don't worry about that; I can see you're being cocky just because you have more people by your side. But six girls against one—shouldn't you feel embarrassed just thinking about it? But... if your nonsense is over, could you tell me why the hell you called me here?"

"You're in quite a hurry to know, huh? Alright, then I'll tell you," Emily said. "You've already seen the CD we sent to you. That was just a trailer; we added some more things to that video using AI. And this time, judging by that video, it looks like you're enjoying getting screwed, and maybe history is going to repeat itself today. Didn't you realize that you are all alone here." Emily stepped closer to you and said-

''You should've been a good girl like you were before the accident. But you made the biggest mistake by messing with us. Now you'll face the consequences because we're going to viralize this video again, and this time, no one will see you as a victim this time. Not only this you are going to screwed once again today and like last time no one will be able to save you," she said, raising the CD in her hand.

You just smirked in anger and kicked the CD from her hand. Before anyone could react, you crushed the CD under your foot. Everyone was stunned because they didn't expect such a sudden turn of events. "Oops. It's broken now," you said with an innocent smile.

"You bitch! What have you done? That was the last copy of the video, and you destroyed it. You're dead meat today. Attack her!" Soojin shouted at her minions, and they lunged towards you like hyenas, leaving the cameras. One girl tried to punch you, but you swiftly dodged and punched her in return, sending her collapsing to the floor. Another girl grabbed you from behind, but you smashed the back of your head into her face, making her nose bleed and cry out in agony. Another one was about to strike you with a camera, but you dodged and kicked her in the back. Taking off your jacket, you skillfully dodged another punch, looped your jacket around her hand, executed a deft shoulder throw, and sent her crashing onto the table, leaving Emily and Soojin visibly shaken by your display of prowess. They weren't good at fighting so it was easy for you to defeat them.