Prelude To The Championship II

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-Vrains

Playmaker: "Enough, don't make things worse as they are."

Zuzu: "That's right, cut it out!"

Yuto: "You don't know how it's like to watch the people you care about get taken away from you!"

Playmaker: "Do you have trouble remembering, cause I know that feeling all too fucking well!"

Zuzu: "Playmaker..."

Sora: "Uh guys, we should get out of here, like right now!"

The four of us nodded to each other, as we went our separate ways as we bailed out of the docks.

Intro: Let's use this one for now...

The Next Day.

[3rd Person Pov]

Today is the day that Yuya must defeat his opponent Aura, the fortune teller. The duel went on like how it did in the anime (minus the part where Yuya had a brick as a starting hand). In all honesty, Yuya did manage to get the win and defeat Aura using his new Fusion Monster Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, surprising everyone from both you show and the rest of the audience. As they just witnessed Yuya perform a successful Fusion Summon.

After the duel Aura then became obsessed with Yuya and she started calling Yuya her destined duel mate. As she pounced on the poor Tomato headed Yu-boy, as Yuya fell on the floor whilst Aura was on him. As she started hugging him and nuzzles her face on his saying that Yuya is her duel mate. Zuzu watched from afar and this response managed to trigger her whilst she started to become jealous.

Zuzu: "Yuya...? (Slowly pulls out her fan, with a darkened angry look on her face) Why is your opponent calling you her duel mate...?!"

Yuya: (Stammers) "I...Well... Here's the thing... You see... I, myself... Don't even know why she's calling me that..."

Zuzu: "YUUYYAAA!!!!!"

Zuzu yelled Yuya's name whilst with an angry look on her face as Yuya made a break for it as he stood up and began to run away as Aura was still holding on to him, whilst Zuzu chased him around the duel arena, trying to hit him with her paper fan. Shortly afterwards we all left the duel arena as everyone congratulated Yuya on his third win.

Timeskip to Tomorrow.

[Playmaker's Pov]

I sat down in the living room as I waited for Yuya, as I heard him speaking to himself whilst he came downstairs.

Yuya: "Man I'm so hungry, haven't eaten breakfast yet... Although I'm carving for some delicious pancakes right now. Either Mom's or Playmaker's fresh batch should do the trick..."

As soon as Yuya walked into the kitchen, whilst he came from upstairs. Hoping to see a stack of pancakes, drizzled with maple syrup all over them with some multiple fruit berries on the side. Only to find nothing.

Yuya: "Huh?! No pancakes!?"

Yuya sighed in disappointment as his stomach growled in hunger.

Playmaker: "Hey you're finally awake, huh Yuya?"

A/n: If you get that reference, I'll give some cookies and a glass of milk or a gold medal of honor for being cultured about Gaming.

Yuya: "Oh, morning Playmaker..."