Prelude To The Championship I

Forgive me if my writing's is a bit rusty or not to your liking readers, but anyway here we go. It's time to Dive in Today's Chapter.

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V

Playmaker: "Decode Talker, Attack! Decode Destruction!"

Decode Talker swings its blade and hits Shay directly.

Shay: "Gaaaahhhh!"

Shay: LP 700→0

Winner: Playmaker

Playmaker: "Also Shay, be glad that you have someone like Yuto as your Best friend. And you must stop walking in the path of revenge. If you continue doing so, those of whom you care about will pay the ultimate price dearly, because of your actions."

Intro:

(Playmaker's Pov)

After my duel against Shay, I finally return to Yuya's house after 5 minutes of fly time on my duel board.

Playmaker: "Hey everyone, I'm back."

I said as I opened the front door and I could see Yuya, Zuzu gasped in shock when they saw my current state.

Zuzu: "Playmaker, what happened to you?!"

Yuya: "Yeah..."

Playmaker: "If you're wondering what happened to me... I was attacked on my way back here."

I told them. As Yuya left the living room, leaving me and Zuzu behind.

Zuzu: "Could it be that new Xyz duelist...?"

Playmaker: What could you possibly mean by that?"

Zuzu: "Earlier today, Sylvio told us that several of LIDs top elite members were attacked by a mysterious individual, who's an Xyz summoner. Maybe it's the same person who attacked you and Sylvio."

Playmaker: "Actually, it was another Xyz summoner who was a friend of the other Xyz summoner. Although he's more hostile than the other one."

Yuya, came into the living room with his mom as Yuya showed Yoko my current state as she let out gasp of shock, before approaching me.

Yoko: "Playmaker, are you okay...?"

I saw the look of concern of her face before I responded.

Playmaker: "I'm fine Mrs Sakaki, I can assure you that I'm fi-."

Yoko: "No, young man! You're clearly not fine, you're definitely injured. We should treat your wounds before they get infected."

Yoko proceeded to grab my arm as she draged me to sit down on the couch, as she sat beside me whilst looking at my injuries.

Yoko: "Zuzu please go get the first aid kit in the bathroom cabinet...?"

Zuzu: "Ok, Mrs Sakaki."

Zuzu excited the living room and went to the bathroom to bring the first aid kit to Yoko. A couple of moments later, Zuzu returned with the first aid kit as she handed Yoko the first aid kit. As she opened the first aid kit and began taking out the necessary items and began to help treat Playmaker's wounds.

Elsewhere in Paradise City at LEO

In a simulation at LEO. Declan steps forward, and a reflections of Spellguardian and Necromancer gleam in his glasses from on the blade of the duel disk. Whilst the two monsters hovered fiercely above.