Author Note - Kindly Read

Dear Readers,

I have received immense support from all of you for this story. But as I've seen the progress of it, I believe I could do so much better.

And better is what I'm gonna do.

My final term board exams are over now. Which means I have a lot of free time before I start preparing for college, and even then I promise you that I won't ever disappoint you.

Now, coming to the point of discussion.

I am going to republish this book, this time the right way. Which means, you get the prologue, you get the aesthetics, you get the extras and you get the updates regularly.

It's not soon that I'll post the prologue and aesthetics here. Mostly by 15th or 16th March considering I'm rebuilding the prologue. I'll also not provide for all cast aesthetics, it'll just be the protagonists if that's what you're wondering.

I know a lot of you are going to be mad at me for doing this, especially after I've had the story progressed this far but trust me, this plot has too many loop holes. And as much as I want to continue, I don't want to work on a piece I know that has potential but will get destroyed if I don't restart.

My apologies to all of you, to whom I'm causing inconvenience.

IMPORTANT

My updating schedule is going to be one chapter per week on Wattpad.

Why? Because my priority right now is Scrollstack. Which means I will be giving atleast two updates a week on that platform. I'll slowly shift my other works there as well. I'll be very happy if you support me there as much as you're doing here.

The prologue alongwith the aesthetics are going to be posted up on Scrollstack tomorrow positively. I'll not charge anything there for the first 3 chapters, but it's going to be followers only.

My updates there are going to be more frequent.

I hope you all understand.

Yours truly

Yashita