Chapter 5 - Her Secret

EARLY UPDATE!

A/N : Your author is sick! I am in a very bad condition, my body feels like there's no energy in it. So I might not be able to update chapter 9 on Scrollstack in the upcoming week if I do not get back in shape. Although I'll try to to give you guys an update here. I have posted chapter 7 and 8 already on Scrollstack. You can read them there.

Follow my INSTAGRAM - YGWrites23_ ,for spoilers and important announcements. 

" SHE IS A HOME HE CAN NOT LIVE IN. "

He stared at the waves as they hit the shore and returned to the sea. They passed the boundary set by nature, toured the land humans walk on and then went back to where they belonged. He felt like a wave, trying to go away, pass the boundary of his homeland but every time he came back here, where his home exists. Where his brothers exist.

Although it's not just his brother's that makes his house his comfort place. It's the feeling of belonging somewhere, the feeling of being wanted, of being loved that pulls him back every time he decides to take a leap and leave. Yet he feels empty at night when he wants to hold her. He feels lonely during the late nights conversations where he wants her name to escape his lips. He feels choked, breathless and broken when he fails, missing the arms that used to hold him.

She was his home. Is his home.

Yet he cannot build the courage to live there.

He sighed, falling out of the memories he drifted into. He had landed back here this morning when his brothers cornered him at the airport demanding for a brother's day out which included a four-hour sleep to give him the required rest, a visit to the amusement park, roaming on the streets of Mumbai, a fancy dinner and late night ice cream at Juhu beach.

He turned his head to face his brothers when Siddharth came to them with his shirt ruined with ice cream, his face contorted into a pout. He looks like a puppy. He pushed back his hair which stick to his forehead due to the rain pouring over them. He hadn't planned to get drenched but because Shaurya insisted on enjoying the rain, he stayed.

A laugh bubbled inside the two brothers as they stared at Siddharth. He tried to hide his when he saw Shaurya doubling over, almost falling into the wet sand but couldn't resist when he saw Sid's face.

" Oh- m-my God! What happened to you? " Shaurya asked between the frequent chuckles that escaped his lips. Siddharth looked like he could kill his elder brother right now for laughing at him.

" Is that mint chocolate chip? " He sobered up, noticing the familiar smell of his favourite ice cream.

" Yes! That woman, she--she is responsible for this disgusting ice cream to be all over my favorite t-shirt. " Siddharth whined getting a slap on his head by him when he labelled his favourite ice cream disgusting.

" It isn't disgusting. And where were you looking when you were walking? "

" Arey! " Siddharth widened his eyes. He couldn't believe his brother put the blame on him, " I was walking ek dum fine. That woman came crashing into me. God knows kaunsi train pakadni thi unhe. " He twisted his lips in frustration as he felt the coldness from the ice cream seep into his skin, and the rain didn't help at all.

His t-shirt stuck to his skin. All the three brothers had their clothes sticking to their skin. Sid's white t-shirt had become see through. Shaurya's peach coloured beachy shirt flowed behind with the wind and sticked to his abdomen giving view of the faint lines of his abs. Kartik on the other hand was in a black shirt which turned his second skin the moment water poured on him. His skin stretched against the fitted material.