PROLOGUE

Hi my name is Kyle today is May 15, 2039. My friends and I have gathered together here today to celebrate something special, and this is the story of my life. 

                     "Elysse what the hell, it's already crowded, you're still cramming in, just sit on the other side", all of my friends are laughing while we are having our picnic at Trp. It has been a while since we bonded. It is 3 in the afternoon, and we are having some fun. And we are talking about our past since all of us have been friends for 15 years. I miss my friends {Julie, Yves, Elyse, Francesca, Yassi, and Claire}

                        We are also talking about the funny moments that we have been through especially Elysse, Elysse has the most funny moments in our friend group because she is clumsy, and Yves can remember all the funny moments that Elysse experienced. Our conversation topic is too fast to change because it is our only time to catch up with each other. We went from happy to funny moments, random topic moments, and sad moments. During sad moments we are crying because our friend group is emotional. Yes all of us are emotional, and Yassi is the most emotional among us. " Can we please not talk about that moment when we were in high school, I hate that moment I am still affected but I moved on" Yassi said while crying. We laugh because Yassi is crying again at that moment.

                          It's funny how my friends and I laugh at the moments that we go through. And then Francesca opened the topic about me "How are you Kyle? We all missed you", and they already opened up about my past, which landed on my first crush. "I miss you", Julie said. "Guys, do you remember when he had a crush on me?" Julie said that out loud, I tried to stop her but I couldn't, and all of my friends agreed that they still remembered it. I was so embarrassed but I didn't want to ruin the mood of our bonding, so I let her continue the story.