2. { Shopping }

Hey maggie gang i hope aapko Chapter pasand aye.

________________________________________

{ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 }

Aditya glares at Hitarth, Ritik, and Vanaya. When they see Aditya's glare, all three of them stop laughing.

Then Mayank says, "Let's all go home, it's getting late." After hearing Mayank's words, everyone agrees and heads towards the car.

Mayank tells the driver, "Uncle, Rathore Mansion." Then they leave.

After reaching the mansion, they see no one there except for the maids and guards.

  {  𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑 }

After reaching the mansion, we saw that there were no family members there, so I asked Mayank bhai, "Where are the rest of members ?"
Mayank replied, "They are all in the Malhotra mansion."
We nodded.
Shini said, "You all freshen up and then come for dinner."

We all said, "Okay," and went to our rooms.

As soon as we entered the room, Ritik silently went to freshen up without saying anything. I waited for him to come out.

[Time skip after 30 mins]

Why hasn't Ritik come out yet? It's been so long. I knocked on the bathroom door and asked, "Ritik, are you okay?" But there was no reply. I knocked again, but still no response.

So I said, Mar gaye kya ? Tum mujhe itni jaldi vidwa karke nhi ja sakte. Abhi toh humare bache bhi nhi hua. Mujhe itni jaldi dusri shaadi bhi nhi karni. Ritikkkk!

( "Did you die or something? You can't just leave me widowed so soon. We haven't even had children yet. I don't want to remarry so soon either. Ritikkkk!" )

Vanaya was in the middle of speaking when suddenly the bathroom door swung open, and Ritik emerged, casting cold eyes at Vanaya, ignoring her as he walked towards the bed.

Vanaya Was like :

But after a while, Vanaya realized that Ritik had ignored her

But after a while, Vanaya realized that Ritik had ignored her. So she exclaimed, "tum mujhe kaisa ignore kar sakte ho huh ? Meri ek jhalak ke liye ladke marye hai" *hair flip*.

( "How can anyone ignore me, huh? Boys die for a glimpse of me," )

She was about to speak more , but Ritik was still ignoring her.