4

It has been a month and things have gone from bad to worse. I cut my contact with Layla and Jade because they will find out something's wrong and I don't want them to get hurt.

Everyday I come home to find some sickening note or a pricey present on my bed. I even started getting Unknown phone calls and texts. I just don't know if I will even get through this.

It's like he is trying to bend me just to see when I would break, whither away.

Today my parents are coming back home and I have decided to put an end to these lunatics schemes. I have kept most of the notes and 'presents' he gave me in a box underneath my bed.

I have decided to tell my parents everything from scratch.

I mean that's what parents are for right? To help their children get through tough times, times like these.

I was dressed but I couldn't hide the bags under my eyes. I sighed and wiped the ever flowing tears.

Soon the front door opened and I held my breath.

"We are home sweetheart." My mom yelled as she entered the house.

I went downstairs and smiled weakly at her. My mothers smile faded as soon as she saw my swollen bloodshot eyes and pale skin.

"Yn is everything okay." My mother asked with concern. Looking at me with worry clouding her features.

I don't know why I just broke down crying at her words, maybe I was relieved that I won't have to be home alone or maybe I had waited too long for someone to ask me this.

"JOSH!" My mother called my father who was getting the luggage from the car as she comforted me while I cried my heart out.

"What is-" My father was cut off as he saw me crying on the floor with mom holding me. He came towards us with concern in his eyes.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" My dad asked while sitting on my other side.

My mother just rubbed my back. I take a deep breath.

"H-he i-is w-watching m-m-me dad!" I say as more tears escape my eyes.

"Who's watching you?" My mother asks, confused and I look at the window and my parents follow my gaze but no one was there.

"It's okay baby girl, you can tell us." My dad says and I nod.

I take a deep breath then say "W-wait here, I'll be back in minute."

I go to my room then get the box from underneath my bed and take it downstairs. Suddenly my phone buzzes.

1 new text message

From: Unknown

I warned you love. Don't show it to them and no one will get hurt.

I just ignored it thinking he was bluffing and shakily took the box downstairs where my parents are sitting with a concerned look on their faces.

I put the box in front of them and watch them as they examine the stuff. By the end my mother had her hand over her mouth and my father had a shocked impression on his face.

My mother hugged me as a tear escaped her eye.

"Sweetie, everything is going to be okay." She says while rubbing my back.

"My little bee don't worry we'll get him arrested but stay careful till then. Okay?" My father says and I nod in reply.

"Why don't you go to your room and rest while we call the police?" My mother said,

I nodded and went to my room feeling a bit relaxed. It was as if a big weight had been removed from my shoulders. I changed into some shorts and a tank top before crawling into bed, snuggling into the covers as the breeze came in through the open window.

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly I heard my mothers loud ear piercing scream making my eyes widen. I jumped out of bed and hurriedly went down the stairs to the living room, not caring what I was wearing.

My breathing stopped at the scene in the living room. I guess he wasn't bluffing at all.

In front of me stood people pointing guns at my parents.

'What have I done?'

You didn't see that coming did you?
Comment please and don't forget to <3 this