༄1.09༄

Golgius holds his hand out and the girls flinch back. "Hey, not so fast! You're gonna have to go to the captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal first!" Hawk butts in and Golgius kicks him, making him bounce around the room. "Hawk, no!" Elizabeth shouts. "Now, then..." Golgius rips the cover of Meliodas and Seraphina gasps. "...seems it's become rather pointless for you to keep this sword any longer." He grabs Meliodas' sword. "So, I'll take it with me. "Stop! What are you doing to Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asks. "It's mine now. You've no use for it." Golgius says, pulling the sword from Meliodas' grasp but the blonde grabs it back. "Impossible! No one could survive after that much poison." Dr. Dana says, surprised. "Too stubborn to die, I see. But you will release this sword!" Golgius claims. An ominous aura filled the room, making Seraphina take a step back. 'I've felt this before.' She thinks, staring at Meliodas with wide eyes.

 "Even if I die, this sword is the one thing I'll never let go of. It's the only thing I can do. The only way I can ever atone!" Meliodas shares. "Meliodas..." Seraphina mumbles. "Spout all the nonsense you wish. The princess and your weapon will still be mine!" Golgius laughs. Meliodas stares at him with pitch-black eyes and a mark on his forehead. This scares Golgius enough to have him jump out the window and flee. "He got away!" Hawk looks at him from the window. "I'm sorry but, is it really you standing there? Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asks. "It's me. Hey, Elizabeth! Hey, Porky! What's got you all spooked, Sera?" Meliodas greets them. "I uh..." Seraphina stutters and looks away, fiddling with her thumbs.

 "Hmm?" Meliodas looks at her confused. "It's nothing. Thank god you're back to your old self." Seraphina sighs. "Except that he called me Porky for some reason." Hawk points out. "Hey, where are we right now?" Meliodas asks. "We're in Dalmally. It's right next to Baste Prison." Seraphina answers. "Who was that weirdo?" Meliodas asks, referring to Golgius. "A Holy Knight who said his name was Golgius. From the looks of things, it's pretty clear that he's after Elizabeth and that broken sword of yours. Though he didn't seem to know who Elizabeth was between her and Seraphina." Hawk replies. "That quack over there was working with him too." He looks to the door only to find Dr. Dana missing.

 "He was?" Elizabeth asks. "He hightailed it! Come on!" Hawk tries to leave the room but Seraphina grabs his ear. "Wait! Meliodas' wounds haven't healed yet!" She tells him. "Seraphina, that really hurts!" Hawk whines. Meliodas touches his shoulder and removes the bandages, revealing his now-healed shoulder. "Looks okay now." He says. "What? No way! How did it heal so quickly?" Seraphina asks, running her fingers over the scar. "What's with you? You've been getting really touchy lately." Meliodas tells her causing her to squeak and pull her hands away. "Sorry!" She apologizes and Elizabeth giggles. "Not that I mind though. Touch me all you want." Meliodas tells her. "That wasn't what I was going." Seraphina blushes. "Whatever. Just get dressed already!" Hawk tells him.

༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄

Golgius walked through Dalmally after escaping from Meliodas. "I narrowly escaped there. So that was Meliodas, the Dragon Sin. I chose to make my exit at precisely the right time then." He says. "Fascinating indeed!" He laughs. "Got you!" Meliodas says from behind Golgius and he looks back to find them. "Impossible! How did they find me?" He asks. "My nose can sniff out slop from a mile away, so you better not underestimate me!" Hawk claims. "Wow, really?" Seraphina asks, amazed. "Yep. Disgusting, huh?" Hawk replies. "I'm gonna have you give up the name of the person who ordered you to swipe my sword and the princess. Otherwise, I'll have to beat you black and blue." Meliodas states blankly. "Of course! I surrender!" Golgius raises his hands in defeat. "Huh?" Elizabeth gasps. "To be honest, I'm very much a coward by nature. Combat isn't to my liking. Particularly when my adversary is the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins." Golgius says and Meliodas deflects the blades sent at them.