𝖯𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳

🅙🅐🅧

🅙🅐🅧

Arriving at the clubhouse, I skillfully maneuver my bike into its designated spot and prop it up with the kickstand. With a swift motion, I turn off the engine and take a moment to survey the surroundings. As I swing my leg over the bike and dismount, I notice that the man I need to speak to is not in his usual spot on the swing set, which was bought by Tiki for Abel when he was just a baby. It's no secret that my Vice President always arrives early and spends his mornings lost in deep contemplation while sipping his coffee. I've often wondered if his thoughts revolve around his daughter. The club, his loyal brothers, made the difficult decision to disown her, and it was a devastating blow for him, I know he struggles with his choice every day. However, he managed to find solace and strength through the support of the club and, most importantly, by spending time with his grandson. I knew that asking him to continue keeping his daughter at a distance, even after her parole, could potentially strain our relationship. Nevertheless, I needed to emphasize that Tiki was still unwelcome in my presence, my family's, and the clubs. Despite the ten years of no contact, I hoped that Bobby wouldn't put up a fight and that things would continue as they had been, considering that Abel and I were now his family.

As I walked into the clubhouse I was shocked to see Bobby sitting at the bar with a whiskey tumbler in his hands, given Bobby's rule of no Bud or alcohol before nine, I doubted that this conversation was going to go to plan. 

"Hey, That time already old man?" I quipped as I sat on the stool beside him. Bobby remained silent, his gaze fixated on the swirling liquid in his glass. As I inhaled deeply, searching for the right words to initiate the conversation, Bobby beat me to it, breaking the silence with his thoughts.

"You hear from the parole board?"

"Yeah, 20 years for my father's Life and she's getting out early for good behavior. I can't get right with it Brother. I can't. I need you to understand that, she can't be around my family or my club!" I can't control my tears as my breath hitches at saying the words out loud. " I mean...what if she tries to contact Abel?"

"She won't...She's already out Brother. I drove to Chino yesterday and watched them release her. Her Parole officer took her to a halfway house, in Chinatown in Stockton. She isn't the girl you remember Jax, you leave this alone. She ain't got no fight left in her."

"And how do you stand on leave it alone?" I ask.

"My daughter shot and killed your father. The president of my club, My brother. It took me a long time to get right with cutting her out of my life, but I see now that it's what needed to happen for this family to move on. I don't see no point in changing shit now." Bobby swallowed the whiskey from his glass and shifted to move. He stopped held a firm grip on my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"I Love you and my grandson, Tikaira needs to find her path." Observing Bobby sulking out of the door, I nodded in agreement, satisfied with what my VP had just informed me. The news aligned perfectly with my desires. If Bobby continued to behave as we have for the past decade and Tiki failed to make an appearance, I could maintain silence regarding her release and proceed with business as usual. However, deep down, I knew that life rarely adheres to simplicity and straightforwardness, leaving me pondering about what lay ahead. I would have to keep an eye on Tiki while trying not to make it obvious to the club. I reach for my burner and detailed Uncer, who better to spy on Tiki, than an Ex-chief?