Chapter 13 - Eat in or Takeaway?

"I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend, I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend

"I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend, I'm going to dinner with my boyfriend." Aurora was drilling into her head constantly while grabbing onto her seatbelt, tuning out the music playing in his car while he hummed focusing on the road. He loosened his shirt by undoing more of his top buttons and his hair was a lot wilder.

She didn't know where they were going, he just told her to go get changed while he made a call. She was in a daze throughout everything, it was finally clicking in her head that she had a boyfriend now. A hot one. That she worked for.

Then she got in her head some more, looking down at her mediocre casual outfit that consisted of a red tracksuit and white trainers; in her defence though she didn't even have a date on the agenda today. Oliver would sneak in a glance while driving with a grin, he managed to make a last minute phone call to a place for them to eat - it was very private so she wouldn't feel overwhelmed.

"So any hints on where we're eating?" Aurora questioned scanning around as he drove down.

"That I can't tell you sweetheart, but I know you'll really enjoy it." He cheesed while focusing on the road. Aurora felt warm and fuzzy being called sweetheart- yes he'd said it before but the tone behind it was different now. She felt a warm hand rest on her thigh and she looked over at Oliver, they had now stopped at a red light.

"You look beautiful, you are dressed perfectly for where we are going, I made sure of all that okay?" Oliver reassured, reaching over and pecking her on the lips before shifting gears and carrying on.

"Could he read her mind or something? What the hell was that?" Aurora laughed to herself and nodded.

As they enjoyed the comfortable silence in the car ride they had eventually gotten to their destination. She peered outside to see an intimidating black mid-rise building with led lights by the entrance, Oliver picking up on her reaction to this building was getting excited to show her what it looked like inside.

This restaurant was owned by a good friend of his, Hamzah. It specialised in Moroccan cuisine but had a unique service which made it perfect for dinner with Aurora; Hamzah is also a romantic so he was overjoyed to prep everything. Smiling to himself for this quick thinking Oliver exited his car to open for Aurora, he extended his arm out to her as she accepted and they made their way to the entrance of the restaurant.

Aurora could hear the music coming from inside getting louder as they made their way closer, Oliver opening the door for her as they reached the entrance.

"Welcome back Oliver! It's so good to see you again!" Aurora turned to see a tall, lean man with tanned skin and curly dark brown hair walk towards Oliver, Oliver giving him a hug. As they exchanged greeting the man looked over and saw Aurora behind Oliver and smiled in amusement.