13.

a few hours earlier

a few hours earlier..

"I'm home..." Ray muttered to no one at all. Their house was the same way they left it, empty and clean with everything in place. They always kept a tidy space, it being convenient for when they're dragged on spontaneous trips like the one they just came back from.

The rest of their stay in Jamaica was tense. She couldn't keep their eyes off of Ray, Ray making sure to remain in public spaces at all times when with Her. They didn't trust Her, especially with how persistent She was about her desire toward them.

Ray couldn't go out like that. No matter how they felt physically, they knew sleeping with her would complicate things. Doing more than their job would complicate things. They couldn't have that, Ray having a plan that they needed to come to pass. They wanted to be legit, to help the only family that they had left along with themselves.

Ray placed their bags down, the duffel full of money sitting on their kitchen table. They walked upstairs, immediately turning the shower on to the hottest setting before stripping from their clothes, they stood in front of the mirror, starting to unbraid their hair as they analyzed themselves.

They were androgynous, their face shape narrow and their nose large and buttoned. Their lips were full, two toned and glossy from their excessive use of aquafor. Their breasts sat on their chest, large at a C cup which they bounded down every day to make them more flat.

They sighed, looking away from their chest as they unbraided their last cornrow, throwing away the excess hair that was used. Their crimped hair framed their face, their glossy four-c hair extended and straight from being blown out. They took a look at themselves again, reminding themselves in their head of who they are. It was hard to recognize themselves sometimes, the hardships of life causing them to be a stranger to themselves.

"Okay, Desirée. Just shower then we can chill. Order a pizza and some beer. Get some homework done and we sleep. We are almost there." They whispered before turning to step into the shower. The hot water loosened them, Ray sighing in relief as it penetrated their tense skin. It ran down their body, Ray wishing there was a pair of hands rubbing along their back and outlining their skin.

Their cock throbbed at the thought, their nipples hardening as the arousal flooded their body.  They sighed, palming their cock while pinching their nipples at the thought. They started to stroke themselves, the thought of acrylic nails scratching against their skin growing them closer.

They imagined the mystery woman gripping their cock from behind, kissing on their shoulders and biting their skin. Her strokes grew faster, Ray panting as their head fell back while palming their large breasts. Their nipples were sensitive, every tug leaning a trail of fire down to their core that twisted in pleasure.