Part 6 - Stuck Down

Llaria's POV

I wake up keeping my eyes closed as I feel myself under a soft surface. What the fuck. Opening my eyes I realized I was on someones bed. How did I get here?! Where am I?! Why am I?!! I sat up with a quick moving the blankets to see myself in a bra and panties. Where is my fucking clothes?! My wounds were covered and patched up. Oh how fucking nice. Note the sarcasm. As I move myself to the edge of the bed I felt a tug at my ankle. Moving the blanket completely off of me. A rope?! What the actual fuck. I want to go home. Shaking my head in disbelief , I put my hands on my face. I wince from my touch. "Why did I do it.", I mumbled as a single tear fell. I wish...

As I wiped my tear off I look around curious to find myself in a huge room. It was burgundy with pictures everywhere with gold frames around them.
Looking forward was a door with a key lock on the inside. Clearly no point in trying to get out from there. Looking to my right was another door with a black dresser next to it. Has to be the closet. Turning my head left was another door but a light was shinning through from the bottom. The light was on? My thought was cut when I seen the doorknob turning. "I finally see your up bunny.", The man said fixing his tie walking out the room. I panicked in fear putting the blanket over my body. "I've seen it already little bunny.", He said calmly. "Leave me alone you fucking pervert.", I cried out.

"Don't be scared daring or should I say...Llaria.", He with his deep Italian voice. It cause shivers down my shine. Hearing my name come his mouth sounded like death waiting for me. He stalked over to me in a way that made me move back. "How do you know my name.", I questioned. I didn't know either to be scared or mad. He continued to stalk over to me pushing his hair back with his hand. "Don't worry about what I know little bunny.", He said now hanging over the bed. How does he know me?! I need to get out of here...and fast! Moving back as far as I could my ankle tugged against the ropes. I cried out in pain and fear of what he might do. He sat on the bed next to me reaching for my face.
"Don't be afraid.", He said smiling trying to move a piece of hair out my face. "Get the fuck away from me! You killed Adeline!", I yelled out moving my face away. He laughed shaking his head."Naughty words
Amato.", He stated. (Translation: Amato :
Beloved).

"SOMEONE HELP ME.", I screamed out moving the opposite way from him. "Come here.", he growled getting mad. Pulling me back by my arm. I punched his lip with my other hand causing his lip bleed as I turned around trying to get the rope off my ankle..
"HELP M-!", I was cut off by him grabbing the back of my hair slamming me down on the bed. He put his hand on my neck. He licked the blood off his life as he came close to my ear as i held onto his wrist.
"Ple-please.", I begged as my airway was getting cut off. "Your mine now. You took my money and now your gonna work for it.", He said in my ear. "Fuck off.", I said inbetween breaths. He moved back as I scratched at his arm as my vision got blurry. "YOU WILL GET MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!.", He screamed in my face as saliva spat everywhere.
"O-Okay.", I croaked out crying as he let me go forcefully. I curled myself up taking in as I struggled to breathe in.

I struggled to get my breathing together as he stood up pushing his hair back once again. "You will work for me and get me my money back.", He demanded again fixing himself up. "Whatever I say you give me. Whatever I do you have no say. Okay bunny.", He said making his voice soft at the end. I took a couple more deep breaths in as I controlled my breathing. I stayed quiet as I watched him take a key out his pocket unlocking the door. Slightly opening the door he looked back at me. "I have a meet to go to, be good little bunny. My workers will get you dressed and fed.", He announced as he walked out brushing his finger over his lip. Hearing a click of a lock from the outside indicating that I am now stuck once again. Fuck you and Fuck that food. I laid there in disbelief of what my life has came to. I have no regular life now. I lost my job..My best friend.. My freedom..Now I have to work for a man I still have no clue about. All I can remember his naming is Lorenzo.

I curl myself up tighter holding onto my knees letting emptiness take over. This is it. This is my life.
Closing my eyes I let sleep take over.

_______________

I get woken to the sound of the door unlocking. My eyes shot open jumping back. "Our sir Lorenzo said to get you cleaned up.", She said softly looking down as to guards came in with her. Our? I calmed down a little as I was still a bit tense around the guards. She seems vulnerable.

I watched as she stood there quietly with her grey hairs and wrinkled face.

A guard walked towards me with a knife in his hand. "Don't try anything.", He warned as he was cutting the rope off my leg. He watched my every move cautiously. I nod my head slowly. I could make a run for it. I'm free!

Before i could even plan anything out. I elbowed the guards nose cause him to fall onto the floor groaning. Ignoring the pain I had all over my body I Jumped off the bed. "HEY.", The other guard yelped out. He ran towards me as I grabbed his arm pulling my body weight up spinning onto his shoulders. He threw punches at my legs causing me to wince. Looking down I threw punches and scratches to his face. As the other guard got up I lean back putting my hands on the back of the guards legs flipping down. Pulling his right leg back, he fell forward onto to other guard causing them to fall as they were laying there in pain. I smirked about to run forward until I hit a muscular chest stumbling back. Fear. Thats all I felt in this very moment.

Lorenzo's eyes were darkened with pure anger. As I took a step back, he took one forward. "What did I tell you.", He questioned through his teeth. Oh fuck. My eyes widened as I turned around trying to run the bed. He pulled me back to him by my arm.
Getting a hold around my neck slamming me onto the floor as if it was nothing. He kept his hand on my neck as he kneeled above me. No words were able to form as the air was knocked out of me, I coughed up blood laying lifelessly. "You don't listen do you.", He snapped. I struggled to breath as he put his nails into my neck. I put my hand to his face trying to move him away. Grabbing my arm he slammed it down. "I can kill you this INSTANTLY!", He screamed out. He turned his head towards his maid. She put her head down running out before he said anything.
"LEAVE NOW!", He snapped at everyone in the room. The two guards held a certain part of their face speed walking out. "Now its my turn.", He threatened as his grip around my neck tightened.

__________________
Hello ! Fellow People ! personss!
Chapter had a little twisttt!!

**If I was her..chilee i would beat...ass...Thats just me tho