Am I Finally Safe? Chapter 7

"What?" he asks, confused.

"Never mind. It doesn't matter." I say, taking my hand out of his and looking straight. I look over and see him raise his hand and I flinch. But he doesn't hit me, he instead grabs my face gently so I'm looking at him.

"Everything you say matters. It doesn't matter what it is. You matter." he says reassuringly. My heart beats out of my chest and my cheeks are burning so much I can feel it. "You're asking why I didn't come sooner?" I nod in response. "I couldn't. I damn wish I had because that would mean he'd be gone sooner, but I had important things to do that were actually about you." Kian explains.

"What do you mean gone sooner?" I ask.

"There was a bomb in the bag I gave him." He smirks. My eyes widen. "It's already gone off so he's gone for good. Hopefully at least." he ensures. "Anymore questions?" he asks. I stare at him for a quick second. He doesn't seem at all annoyed that I'm doing this, that I'm asking question.

"What things had to do with me?"

"Well I had to get a wardrobe, make up, all that stuff." he says.

I stare at him unsure what to say.

"Th-thank you." I stutter. That's all I'm able to get as Kian gets on a call and starts speaking Italian. I catch little bits of it but they're speaking too quickly for me to understand.

Suddenly we stop at an airport with a huge jet. It's stairs are open for people to get in and men stand around. Kian helps me out and we make our way to the plane, the whole time he has his hand on the small of my back, guiding me.

As we get on the plane, I take a seat to Kian's left at a table as it's the only open seat in the kitchen like place on the plane. Kian interlaces our hands the whole time, only letting go to give me his jacket because I got cold.

At least 3 quarters through the plane ride, as Kian goes through emails I decide to ask him a question that's been bothering since we got here.

"Where are we going?" I question.

Kian looks up from his phone, his green eyes shining. He smiles before answering, as if he's been waiting for the question.

"Florence, Italy."

"Italy?"

"That's where I'm from love. It's also where my main compound and house is."

"Wow. I've always wanted to go!" I say under my breath, looking down at my feet. I smile excitedly.

"In fact, we're here." He's says looking out the window.

I get up quickly but still making sure our hands are together because for some reason, his touch feels good. Kian stands up next to and I smile. It's crazy how tall he is compared to me. He's at least 6'5, maybe taller. He guides me down the stairs of the plane to the train of black SUVs. I see Theon get into the car in front of us before Kian gives me his hand to get in. As we travel to the mansion, I keep wondering what kind of other things Kian had to do to get ready for me to come.

I don't need much but I guess that's because I've never had much. I take a deep breath to stop myself from thinking about Ivan. Kian whispers in my ear making me jump.

"We're here love." he whispers. I jump at his voice an he chuckles a little. I look through the window if in case I gave him a rude look he wouldn't get mad and hit me. He helps me out of the car and places his hand on the small of my back as I look up at the giant house in front of us.

"Sei finalmente al sicuro e amore a casa." He whispers in my ear. It sends chills down my back but I question, am I finally safe? (you're finally safe and home love)

So far so good yall! Hope you like it! Almost at 40 read! 😁😁💕