- Information Board -

Welcome to you all Mortals across the World!

My name is Unstable and this is the SECOND INSTALLMENT in the Reborn as a Snake story.
It has been a little bit, but now I am back with the continuation of Faofas journey through the mysterious, vast world that he has found himself reincarnated inside of.

If you HAVEN'T read the first installment, then I recommend you click off of this story and go read that one first, as this story will contain spoilers.
Now of course - If you have read it or don't care about spoilers, then please - Enjoy this wonderful story.

Actually -
Real quick, a little update on the Chapter release schedule, while the previous story got a new chapter EVERY single day,
This story will get a new chapter every single BUSINESS day (Mon - Fri)

I'm taking the weekends off to focus on other projects, but hopefully that won't kill off or slow down my or yours passion for the story.

Anyways, moving on for now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole 'chapter' serves the purpose of giving some information about the story and its inspirations, just so I wouldn't appear as a copy cat.

The story was inspired by

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime,

So I'm a Spider, So What?,

(Little bit) Re:Zero.

• • •

This 'chapter' will be updated with future chapters, adding more and more information to it.

Answers To Questions that May arise: