Night School

Archer POV:

We all run into the school after watching Derek get attacked by the Alpha. "Lock it, Lock it" my brother yells after shutting the doors behind us. Stiles, just as frazzled, throws his hands in the air. "Do I look like I have a key?" Scott looks around the hallway. "Well grab something!" Stiles looks around as well and spots something outside. "No." I exclaim, grabbing Stiles' arm as he tries to pull away. "Stiles. Don't you dare." He runs outside and grabs the bolt cutters. "Run, Stiles! Run!" My brother yells seeing the Alpha right behind him. I turn around and cover my face, terrified that he will get attacked and I just can't watch that. When he gets back inside they shove the bolt cutter in the front doors and Stiles grabs my hand from my face pulling me to run with them to one of the classrooms.

When Stiles and Scott get done barricading the door I walk up to Stiles and start hitting him in the chest "You do not heal. You stupid, idiotic spaz of a boy! What were you thinking! You could have been killed!" Scott has to grab me by the arms and pull me away. The idiot boy looks surprised for a moment before sighing. "I'm sorry, Ar. We needed to lock the doors. But I'm fine. See?" He affirms holding his arms out and spinning around. I glare at him once more before turning to my brother "Is Dr. Deaton." Stiles comes up behind me and agrees. "Come on Scott. He disappears and things show up! It's second later throwing Derek twenty feet into the air."My brother looks determined to tell us it's not him.

"He killed Derek." Stiles adds and I wince. Derek could be a dick but he was just trying to help, in his own broody, sour-wolf way. "Derek cant be dead." I whisper sadly, wrapping my arms around myself, chewing on my lip. Sighing loudly my twin looks at us "What do we do now?" I walk over to the window while Stiles tells Scott we should run for it to the Jeep and that he should consider quitting his job. "Uh guys?" I choke out. They are still bickering and I try again "Guys!" I shouted. "Those don't open. The school is climate controlled." Shaking my head I point to his Jeep. "No. What's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Stiles moves to stand behind before getting defensive "What? Nothing is wrong with-" He leans closer into me to get a better look outside. "What the hell..." Hearing Scott yell 'Watch out' Stiles grabs me throwing us to the floor, covering my body with his, while something comes flying through the window.

Looking up I see Stiles face is inches from mine. "Are you okay?" he asks just above a whisper. I nod my head slowly as he helps pull me up. "That's my battery." He sounds crushed when his Jeep is dented and the battery was thrown at us. "Uh guys. We gotta move." Scott says looking out the window seeing the Alpha standing outside watching us. "We need somewhere without windows!" Stiles yells while pulling me through the school. "Every single room in this building has widows!" My brother retorts. "The locker rooms. They have fewer windows." I heave out.

Making it to the locker room I immediately started panicking. I am having trouble breathing when my brother speaks up "Ar. Calm down, you're okay. Where is your inhaler?" I try to respond but feeling around my pockets I realize I must have dropped it while running around. I wheezed out "I- must- have- dropped." Scott starts to panic as he searches his pockets as if for some reason he would be carrying his, that he no longer has to use.

Next to me Stiles holds out an inhaler for me. "Here. Ar take this." I make a confused face while I grab the small item from his hands and he wraps his arms around me. I take puffs of the inhaler and he holds the back of my head running his hands down my hair. I can barely make out their conversation about getting the keys off Derek's body and taking his car when Scott whispers " I think I heard something..." When I have finally calmed down I breathe "like what?" My brother suddenly jumps into a locker and shuts the door. Before I can even comprehend what is happening, I'm being pulled into Stiles' chest as he shuts the locker door behind me.