My Drugs

"Step right up! Get anything you want, From potions to nicknacks you won't even need to even wacky junk that may be useful!"

Full name: Most people know him by The Collector, he has made a name for himself, a brand with collecting anything and everything and selling it back like recycling almost. He also goes by Rex Graves too but you have to be close to him to know his name or what he also goes by, not his real life name.

Nickname: Rere, Amphibian, Froggy, Left-Right-Goodnight, X, The Collector or Collector, T-Rex, Graveyard.

Sex: Male

Gender: Demiboy, He/They

Sexuality: Unlabeled, male lean

Personality: Rex is a stubborn person who sort of does what he wants to do, not following the rules. He has a very creative and imaginative mind but he also gets sidetracked way too easily with simple and small things such as a penny or something of the sorts, surprsingly he has kept his identity and such a hidden secret of him being a fallen angel. He can be a calm and sweet person, getting flustered easily by the smallest things. He is reckless and slightly chaotic but that's to be expected from him honestly, this guy does not slow down if he has something in mind or he sees something that has piqued his interest. They are sassy and sarcastic especially with their words as well as having small anger issues too. For someone who made a name for themselves, he is in fact only 5'0 tall.

Phobias: Has Tryphobia, Atychiphobia, Automatonophobia, and Claustrophobia.

Likes: Pottery, reading, card games, gambling, thrifting, amphibians, jewelry, fantasy, horror, sweets, food, comic books, arts and crafts, dinosaurs, collecting random items and remaking them then selling it, fighting, explosions, taking care of animals, exploring, gardening, money, potions, causing trouble, bugs, being creative, watching tv, the color red, green, and brown, alcohol, boba, faking it till he makes it, anything cool or shiny, talking to people first before fighting them.

Dislikes: Tight spaces, someone they care about getting hurt, spiders, wasting things, having sensitive lungs, annoying or rude people, bright lights, vegetables, counting (sucks at math), losing at something, water or swimming, clowns, mannequins/statues/dolls, strong scented smells/perfumes, throw up, letting people down, being a failure, his social anxiety, large groups of people, overthinking, panic attacks, heights, judgement, being pressured, annoying or rude people, his anger issues being tested.

Family:....

Appearance:

Tries not to show his appearance too much, more so just shows a more so humanoid version instead of his fallen angel wings and such.