IMPORTANT

This is not a discontinued announcement, don't worry. It's more like a rewrite announcement.

I am rewriting this book to make it better and merging both my "Neruko Uzumaki" book and "Defying Destiny". This way, I can make the books better and kind of continue the "Naruko Uzumaki" book for those that were sad it was going.

Firstly, the biggest change you will need to watch out for is Naruko will not be called Naruko. If you look at the picture above, Naruko's name will be Meiko in the new version because, well the picture explains it. If not, I will put a proper explanation elsewhere.

Secondly, Sakura is not nice. Since this is a mix up between the two books (for those who didn't read Naruko Uzumaki, Sakura was useless at the start, but she got better), I have decided to change Sakura so her character arc is better.

Thirdly, Kurama's and Naruko's friendship does not happen. Kurama rejects her hand of friendship.

Other than that, there are no major changes.

Now, this book is not being stopped, I'm just unpublishing all the chapters so far and publishing the new chapters to this book.

Since this is happening today, I want you all to know that this is for old readers who are confused as to why every single chapter is gone and a different name is in place. Also, it explains some things to new readers.