15 | random thoughts

"I LEANED BACK ON THE sofa I was sat on, heaving a long, tired sigh. I had been released from the hospital after what seemed like a week or so. I was staying in Aizawa's apartment while being on break from U.A. My eyes strayed to the window, observing the countless buildings.

It had started raining, though I wasn't really surprised. It had just turned October, after all. Rain wasn't out of the unusual. I had subconsciously started tapping my fingers, thoughts starting to come at me slowly. I wondered how Eri was. Hopefully she'd be in better condition for Mirio, Izuku or me to visit soon.

The soft sound of the rain soothed my head, as I sank deeper into the couch. My head went slightly back, feeling more relaxed than I had in such a long time. My whole body sat loosely, any sign of tension gone. Today was a school day, so Aizawa had left. It was weird not to be going to school. Weird to not walk to the classroom that had felt so familiar with Nejire or Tamaki or Mirio.

It felt also strange not to have my quirk anymore, like a part of me was missing. A part that I didn't really miss not having, to be honest. Sure, it sucked not being able to go hero training or whatever, and not being closest to number one, but I still had my weapons. Thinking of all those weapons, my mind strayed to the bag that was sitting right beside the door.

The bag was full of my stuff, including the daggers and the gun. The bag was full of stuff from my dorm, which seemed pretty empty before I left. Everything was so strange to me, and still I felt a small pang of pity for all the first years that had been dragged into all this.

It shocked, well not really shocked me that the Pros would bring first years into this. There were plenty of third years, in different schools as well. I guess that was the thing about being in U.A., but it still seemed pretty dangerous to involve first years in anything that level of serious.

My mind raced around a bunch of thoughts I had in the past week. Trying my best to go over each one, though each thought seemed to zoom by. I just barely caught the thought before it slipped my mind and I forget it. Something finally makes its way into my head. The school festival. I wonder if U.A. is still doing that, with the villains and all. My guess is that they probably are, due to the festival being something other courses can participate in. If they didn't, it'd be quite unfair to the other courses.

Speaking of other courses, my mind landed on the purple haired boy. In other words, Shinsou. I wondered how he was fairing along, training with Aizawa. He seemed like someone that had a lot of determination for becoming a hero. Sort of reminded me of Izuku. I think with enough training, maybe Shinsou has a chance to become a hero and transfer into the hero course. I sort of admired Shinsou. I don't know why or how to explain it. However, someone with that type of quirk determined to become a hero really earned my respect.

I wanted to do so many things. I didn't even know where to begin, but maybe I did know where to begin. My mind kept changing up my thoughts, as if I couldn't stay on one thought alone. I had lost count of how many times I've gotten off track. I didn't know how I was going to do anything like this.

Until my phone buzzes. Once, twice, enough times to make me pick it up and unlock it. I tap on the notification I had gotten, just to be brought to a very familiar looking group chat. An unconscious smile makes its way onto my face, as I read the messages sent.

the big three + y/n

nejire:
n/n we miss u come back to u.a. :((

mirio:
School festival is coming soonnnn! We miss you come back come back

tamaki:
we're.. well they're texting during class...
the teacher just looked at mirio funny