Chapter 4

The screen lit up showing the blue sky.Then slowly going down and zooming in to show two figures walking were Alicent and Daella.Alicent was walking hand in hand with Daella looking down every so often to see if she was out of breathe.

Alicent:I told Rhaenyra about my visit to the King like you said.And she didn't get mad at me she just scoffed and said of course my father would do that and after she calmed down she said that someone needs to comfort the King while you or her can't.My Septa would think I have gone mad if she saw me talking to the 2 year old Princess.

Daella looked at her with a smile many people have talked to her that is how she learned new words from other people.

Jorah:Lady Alicent the Princess has been summoned to her father and sister.

Ser Jorah picked up the Princess and walked towards the council room.When they walked in they can hear Otto say.

Otto:He toasted Prince Baelon.Styling him..."The Husband for a Day."

The screen showed both Rhaenyra and Daella with a somber look on their faces hearing what their uncle said about their deceased brother.

The screen changed the show door opening then Daemon walking inside.Four guards in front of Viserys and Ser Jorah beside Daella who couldn't even look at her Kepus.Viserys sat on the Iron Throne with a sword in one hand.

Daemon:You cut the image of the conqueror, brother.

Viserys:Did you say it?

Daemon:I don't know what you mean.

Viserys:You will address me as "Your Grace", or I will have my Kingsguard cut out your tongue.

People in the hall shivered at the thought of having to see that.Harry looked at Daella.

Harry:(Whispering)Did he actually get his tongue cut out?

Daella:(Whispering)No.

Harry nodding his head then started to watch the screen again.

Viserys:"The Husband for a Day."Did you say it?

Daemon looked everywhere but his brother then he looked at Daella who wouldn't meet his eyes.That hit him hard his littlest dragon would not look at him not even acknowledging him.

Daemon:We must all mourn in our own way, Your Grace.

Aemma:You bastard, I die and you go do this.

She got up hitting him repeatedly.Daemon just sat there taking the beating.After she was done hitting him she gave him one last hit all her hardest.

Daemon:Ow! That one hurt.

Aemma:Good.

Daella was laughing her ass off seeing her Muna beat up her Kepus.Daemon looked at her with a look of betrayal.

Viserys:My family has just been destroyed.But instead of being by my side, or Rhaenyra's, or Seven Hells you weren't even by Daella's.(Shouting)You chose to celebrate your own rise!Laughing with your whores and your lickspittles!You have no allies at court but me!I have only ever defended you!Yet everything I've given you, you've thrown back in my face.

Daemon:You've only ever tried to send me away.To the Vale, to the City Watch, anywhere but by your side.Ten years you've been King, and yet not once have you asked me to be your hand!

Viserys:Why would I do that?

Daemon:Because i'm your brother.And the blood of the dragon runs thick.