2.

Qu'mya

2 months later...

I felt like I had to throw up so I ran to my bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. I was literally throwing up everything I ate, this been happening for about 2 months now. I finished throwing up and brushed my teethe and went back to my room. I finished getting dressed I was going to go see miya and nem today, I became coo with everybody but I haven't seen Killa since that one night. I fixed my edges before turning off my lights and walked out my room, I went downstairs to the kitchen and seen my mama, daddy, and little sister in there. "Hey were u going pretty." My mama said.

"I'm going to go hang with miya and some friends." I said grabbing me a sprite from the fridge.

"Do u think u can take your sister me and your dad have to run somewhere." My mom said.

"Yea come on mia." I said. I grabbed my 5 year old sisters hand and walking out the door to my car, I strapped her into her booster seat before hopping in. I pulled off and drove to the store to get me and my baby some snacks, I pulled up into the pharmacy and parked. I got out and grabbed Mia and went inside I went to the pregnancy test isle and got 2. We went back to the front and we got snacks and something to drink, I payed for our stuff and left. We got back in the car and drove to miya house, I pulled up seeing everybody car and a car I never seen. We grabbed our stuff and got out Mia walked infront of me and opened the door she walked to the living room and I closed the door back. Mia know this house like the back of her hands this her second home, I walked in the living room seeing everybody and Killa nd rylie sitting on his lap.

"Heyy everybody." I said yelling.

"Girl shut yo loud ass up." mike said

"Dont talk to my sister like that." Mia said rolling her eyes at him. I swear that's my mini me they sat right there and went back in fourth like usual."Heyy bestie." I said hugging miya.

"hey ma." She said hugging me back I sat next to her and we talked for a bit. I looked over and seen Tyler mugging me and I laughed because I know why he was.

"Hiii bestieee." I said going to hug Tyler.

"naw fuck u don't wanna speak now." He said pushing me off him. I laughed and went to grab my bag going to the bathroom, I locked the door and grabbed the test out the bag. I took them out the box and pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet I pee'd on the sticks and wiped my self. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, it said to look at the in 5 minutes I got on my phone and texted my parents back until the results came back. They wanted me to go pick up my brother from his friend house on my way home.

I put my phone down and grabbed the test seeing they both said pregnant, I knew at this moment my life was finna change. I didn't believe in abortions and adoptions. I knew who the dad was and I was scared to tell him because what if he disowns my baby, I wanted to cry but there was no point. I did this to my self now I gotta take care of my responsibilities. I text Miya to come up stairs to her room in her bathroom, I couple of minutes later the door open and miya walked in and seen the test in my hands. "omgg I'm finna be a Tete." Miya said yelling hugging me she was happy asl and I was to and couldnt wait. "Who the daddy and when u lose your v-card." Miya said.

"Killa and u remember that night when I first met all of them at that party we wound up fucking." I said.

"Omg btc and u didn't tell me wowwww." She said acting like she was hurt.

"welp go down there and tell him." She said.

I nodded wanting to get this over with, whether he said he didn't wanna be in his or her life my babies was forever set. I walked out the bathroom behind miya and we went back to the living room where everybody was, rylie was still sitting on his lap so I was just gone simply ask him to step outside. "hey um Killa can I speak to u outside." I said looking everywhere but him.