1.

RING RING RING

Qu'mya

I was leaving out of school and I heard my phone ringing, I decided I was just gone call whoever back when I got in my car. I grabbed my keys and unlocked my 2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan CVT, I got inside sitting my backpack on the seat and closing my door starting my car. I turned on the heat and sat and let my car heat up, I grabbed my phone and seen my bestfriend Samiya called I clicked her contact and called her back. The phone rung for a bit until she answered on the 3rd ring.

Me: Hii miya.

Miya: Dont hey me because u could have just answered when I called.

Me: Mb I was leaving out of school, were u should have been.

Miya: Ik but I had a hair and nail appointment and couldn't reschedule.

Me: Fs

Miya: But there's this party tn u trynna go.

Me: Yea I'm down.

Miya: Alr it starts at 8, imma meet u at yo shii and we can leave from dere.

Me: Alr see ya.

I hang up and I drove out the parking lot and drove to Mickey D's to get me sum to eat on I haven't ate nothing all day and my stomach was going crazy. I pulled up into Mickey d's going through the drive way, I was a couple cars in front me so I thought about what I was gone get me to eat and my siblings. It was my turn to order I pulled up to the speaker. "Hi welcome to Mickey d's wat can I get u." The man spoke.

"Hi can I get a spicy chicken sandwhich, with mayo and tomatoes, a kids meal with nuggets and apple slices, and a another spicy chicken same thing as the other one." I spoke.

"Alr what drinks." He responded.

'A sprite, lemonade, and fanta please." I said.

"Alr yo total will be $25.15, pull up to the next window. I pulled up and grabbed the money out my purse and rolled down my window and gave It to him. He gave me my reicpt and I pulled up and grabbed my food I checked to make sure everything was there before pulling off. I drove home and I pulled up in less den 5 minutes I parked my car and turned it off. I seen my parents car shockingly, I grabbed everything and got out going up to the door twisting the knob seeing it was unlocked. I walked in and went to the living room where everybody was I seen my parents sitting on the couch and my siblings on the other one talking.

"Hey everybody." I spoke going to sit down.

"hey." everybody said.

"How was school sweetheart." My mama said.

"It was good and long we just took our last midterms for the year." I said giving my siblings they food.

"That's good how u think u did baby girl." My dad said sipping his liquor.

"I honestly think I did good and I've been studying for the longest." I said bitting my sandwhich.

"That's good so what about colleges hows it going." My mama asked.

"Its going good just waiting to get my letters." I said.

"Damn u is about to leave." my lil brother said looking sad.

"boy watch yo damn mouth." my mama said and my dad laughed.

"my bad mama."he said.

"yea but I can always come visit and so can y'all and I'm always a phone call away." I told him. He nodded and we continued talking catching up with our parents, It felt good because Lord knows my parents are never home.