𝒊𝒊𝒊. Octavian is literally such a bitch-

CHAPTER THREE - OCTAVIAN IS
LITERALLY SUCH A BITCH-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TROY!

▌ ( ✦ ) 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 - DOUBT COMES IN☆ Circa The Son Of Neptune[ How Troy Looses His Faith In The Fates

( ) 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 - DOUBT COMES IN
Circa The Son Of Neptune
[ How Troy Looses His Faith In The Fates. ]

ON THE WAY out of camp, Troy grabbed himself some black coffee from Bombilo the two-headed coffee merchant while Hazel bought some stuff for Percy

ON THE WAY out of camp, Troy grabbed himself some black coffee from Bombilo the two-headed coffee merchant while Hazel bought some stuff for Percy. Troy had gulped the full coffee down in one sip, which definitely spooked Hazel. He really needed coffee right now, so at least he got it. Plus, Bombilo made some really good coffee.

They passed a bunch of kids in swimsuits and towels head into the bath house which had steam coming from a row of chimneys. Kids were laughing, giggling and gossiping. Honestly, it looked like some kind of indoor pool. "Bath house," Hazel said. "We'll get you in there before dinner, hopefully-" "You haven't lived, if you haven't had a Roman bath, kelp head." Troy interjected, fiddling with a random crystal. Percy sighed with anticipation.

As they got closer to the front gate, the barracks got bigger and nicer. Even the Lares looked better-with fancier armour and shinier auras. Percy, seemed like he was trying to decipher what the banners said.

"You guys are divided into different cabins?" Percy asked. "Sort of." Hazel ducked as a kid riding a giant eagle swooped above, and actually hit Troy in the back of the head. He didn't say anything, accept internally curse the eagle. "We have five cohorts of about forty kids each. Each cohort is divided into barracks of ten-like roommates, kind of."

Troy wasn't surprised by the numbers of kids at camp, since there always was a good amount. "You're telling me there's two hundred kids at camp?" Percy asked. Troy waved his hand around as if referring to about that number. "About that, yeah." He mumbled. "And all of them are children of the gods?"

Hazel laughed at that. "Not all of them are children of major gods. There are hundreds of minor Roman gods. Plus, a lot of campers are legacies-second or third generation. Maybe their parents were demigods. Or their grandparents." She said. "Like me, a Trivia kid." Troy pointed to himself as she said minor gods, and Percy blinked. "Children of demigods?" He asked. "Why? Does that surprise you?"