𝒊. Guy that can control the Tiber? Cool!

CHAPTER ONE - GUY THAT CAN
CONTROL THE TIBER? COOL!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TROY!

▌ ( ✦ ) 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 - DOUBT COMES IN☆ Circa The Son Of Neptune[ How Troy Looses His Faith In The Fates

( ) 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 - DOUBT COMES IN
Circa The Son Of Neptune
[ How Troy Looses His Faith In The Fates. ]

DID TROY REALLY want to be stuck on guard duty as a centurion, no, no he didn't

DID TROY REALLY want to be stuck on guard duty as a centurion, no, no he didn't. The trivia boy was put on gate duty for some reason since he may have cursed Gabrielle to only speak in italian, and the praetors just really petty so yay! He stood uncomfortably, shifting from foot to foot while he adjusted his chest plate.

He scratched the nape of his neck, Domenic's complaining now making the whole thing awkward. "Troy, why the fuck did you have to curse Gabrielle, why?" He whined, running a hand through his hair. Troy rolled his eyes. "She's the one that stole my pugio! She got what she deserved." Troy combated, waving around his hands.

Now, the two boys were best friends, but Domenic was really fucking insufferable at times. The guy was a forbidden child of Minevra, who was apparently the goddess of wisdom's pride and joy from heaven up above.

He looked like what you'd expect a medical school graduate to look like, super wise and well, sleep deprived. His dark eyes were sunken, but still looked intimidating to look at and was a contrast to his pale skin. His hair was dark and pretty messed up, like he'd gotten out of bed. If you only looked at the sleep deprived part of him, you might even think he's a son of Somnus.

But, he was wearing the same gold chest plate and helmet as Troy, accept he was shorter than him, which was pretty embarrassing for a goddesses pride and joy. A pilum was hung from his waste, currently in it's tie version, hung around his neck while contrasting against his purple shirt.

Hazel huffed from in front of them. "Frank, why did they put us with these idiots?" She muttered, fiddling with her spatha. "Hazel, be nice!" Frank said, rubbing his eyes. Troy smirked at the two, removing his golden helmet. Troy had already known the two even before this little punishment by the praetor. Frank was still a probatio, while Hazel was a centurion like him. At least, he knew Hazel.