110. - This is Only the Beginning.

As the Skill activated, pure red lightning and storm clouds formed out of my body before creating a magic circle. Afterwards, a mass amount of energy was unleashed, creating a absolutely enormous pure red lightning serpent, which crashed into Olhade and carried him with it off into the distance for a bit, before crashing into the ground, creating a crater with Olhade in it.

After the Serpent had fully sunk underground, a massive magic circle appeared under Olhade, before unleashing a enormous and devastating tornado made from Red lightning and Red clouds, which spanned all the way up to the sky, creating a rotating pillar.

The others watched in slight disbelief - even Frindel, who was used to unreal feats, was absolutely shocked.

I gazed off towards the crater with a slightly sceptical glare. I wasn't sure whether or not that one move was enough to finish Olhade off completely, considering his immense healing abilities.
But then again.... I also couldn't imagine him surviving that or coming out unscratched.

After all...

98% of your Magical Energy was used up in that one attack.

There is 0% chance that Olhade managed to come out unscratched. Maybe he will be still alive though.

'And even then, I bet he would be hanging onto life by a thread.'

I thought, before using 'Shadow Manipulation' to quickly move over to him.

Upon reaching the crater, I looked down into it, seeing Olhade extremely beaten up and mauled, sitting down inside of it, with his back against one of the 'walls' of the crater.
Sharpening my gaze, I quickly leapt down into it, landing infront of Olhade, before glaring him down with a serious and cold stare.

Olhade was breathing heavily - his armour was absolutely destroyed and the skin underneath it... To call it burnt would be an understatement.

He was also bleeding heavily, which was actually kinda strange if you ask me.
Then, Olhade coughed, before slightly lifting his head up towards me.

[Olhade] "Save your breath... I know that I have lost."

He stated simply, coughing up some blood before lowering his head back down.
It was a rather pitying sight... I couldn't help but slightly feel bad for what I did to him.

'Serpents Wrath' on its own has proven to be absolutely ridiculous when it comes to its power, but it has never done THIS much damage before...
I guess it really does scale in power depending on how much Magical Energy I place into it when activating it.

"Why did you go after the Heroes party?"

I asked coldly.
Since it was obvious that Olhade wouldn't be able to do anything in this state, I may as well use this opportunity to gather information from him.

Olhade breathed heavily for a bit before coughing.

[Olhade] "I did it, to benefit the Hand Sons... The Heroes party is a red flag for them, since they are under the protection of the Deities... Getting rid of them, means that the Hand Sons gets rid of one extra nuisance with connection to the Deities.."

He stated slowly, his voice much weaker now, before coughing up more blood. Something more was here - he wasn't telling the full story, that's for sure.
But I guess it would be useless to drive him any further... I doubt he will let me in on anything else.

"Tell me, what are the Hand Sons even after? Control? Power? Domination?"

I asked, giving some examples. Olhade remained silent for a bit before shrugging.