53. - Here we go Again.. Evolution.

The next morning.

     I slowly awoke, opening my eyes before yawning and looking around. I was still inside the crater where I had 'defeated' an infestation inside of. The many corpses of the monsters that died during that complete wipe out were even still here - although quite a few of them didn't have their skin or flesh anymore.

'I forgot that I had been eating the monsters flesh last night...'

I thought, exhaling lightly.
The skin of the monsters on the other hand, were all placed inside my bag, in case they come in handy some time in the near future.

I then tried to remember what exactly I had been sleeping in the crater for. I was sure I beat the infestation and cleared it out around the middle of the day, but why did I stay in the crater afterwards?

I thought about it for a bit, before finally remembering.
I turned around, before looking at the Monster Heart that was still standing in the middle of the crater.

'Right... I was trying to figure out a way to destroy this..'

I thought. Like I had mentioned before, the Monster Heart can only be destroyed by specific means. Hell, it can only be damaged by specific means.

So the reason I had remained here overnight, is because I was trying to brainstorm ideas on how to destroy the fucking monster heart.
I once again began to brainstorm ideas, while staring at the heart.

And like you'd expect, this dragged on for a little while. Eventually however, I sighed in slight disappointment.

'I have NO idea what to do..'

I thought, before looking at the heart with a slightly depressed look. I really wanted the Magical Energy inside the monster heart, mainly because despite my slaughter of all monsters in this infestation, I didn't level up even once.

Which, was quite annoying, I have to say.

I continued to think, before coming up with an idea-
Maybe.. I can just ask [Sages' Wisdom] for help.?
I know this is ironic and that I should have probably thought of it faster..
But cut me some slack okay? I don't exactly have the greatest memory.

I then sighed before closing my eyes.

'Sages' Wisdom, can you analyse what I can do to destroy the heart?'

Understood.
Analysis in progress..

.
. .
. . .
. .
.

Analysis complete.
Using a weakened version of [Serpent's Wrath] will prove to be effective.

..A weakened version of arguably my STRONGEST skill? Was it even possible to use a weakened version of it?

Positive.

Well, I can't exactly argue against you... After all, technically you are the smarter one. After a bit, I began to charge my [Serpent's Wrath] skill.
I had heard of this before - the more or less charging I did of the skill, its power would scale accordingly.

I charged it for only a couple of moments, before opening my eyes widely, as they shined red.

Confirmed.
Using the Skill [Serpent's Wrath]..

The same red clouds and crimson lightning began to form from my body, before firing off a much smaller version of the Crimson red serpent that belonged to the skill.
In a moments notice, the serpent roared loudly before dashing at the Monster Heart and wiping it off the ground, destroying it completely - not leaving even a speck of dust behind.