Sunset's First Fall Formal

[It has been a few months after the interview. Sunset and (Y/N) were playing video games in (Y/N)'s room]

(Y/N): You're really enjoying beating me at Tekken.

Sunset Shimmer: As if I want to lose.

(Y/N): Funny how you said you never played this, yet you are so good at this.

Sunset Shimmer: [Chuckling] I'm great, I know.

(Y/N): [Mumbling] Remind me to never play fighting games with you.

Sunset Shimmer: [Giggling] Don't be such a sore loser. [Playfully punch his shoulder]

(Y/N): [Lies down on his bed] Hey... you heard what is going to happen at school. They say it's the start of the Fall Formal

Sunset Shimmer: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah! Are you going to enter? If you do, you need to get votes for you to become the Fall Formal Princess.

Sunset Shimmer: [Thinking] This is a great opportunity to achieve high status in this school. I definitely need (Y/N) to gain popularity on my own.

Sunset Shimmer: I would love to join. It might be fun.

(Y/N): [Smile] You got my vote. I'm sure my friends will vote for you too.

[The next day]

[(Y/N) and his friends sat down at the school cafeteria]

Pinkie Pie: [Excited] Can you believe it? We're going to have the Fall Formal soon and I'm in charge of the decoration! I'm so glad to be in this school!

(Y/N): Congrats, Pinkie. I'm happy for your role. What are you girls going to do for the Fall Formal?

Applejack: Me and Big Mac are going to pack the school with our apple cider. It's the best in town.

Rainbow Dash: I don't have much to do besides preparing for the competition. I might just have fun at the Fall Formal with friends.

Fluttershy: Me too. Although I wouldn't want to enter the Fall Formal competition. It's scary dealing with... [Gulp] crowds.

Rarity: I decided to join the Fall Formal competition.

(Y/N): Really?

Rarity: [Nod] I'm sure it would be a lovely experience. And I have many ideas for my dress for the Fall Formal. [Excited giggling]

(Y/N): Jeez. You might have to deal with competition. Sunset Shimmer decided to enter the competition.

Rarity: Ah, yes. You mean that friend who interviewed us. I'm sure it will be a friendly competition.

[Scene change]

[Sunset Shimmer is in a quiet classroom]

Sunset Shimmer: This is not going to be a friendly competition. Why did Rarity have to enter the competition? And (Y/N)'s friends are likely to vote for Rarity over me. [Frustrated] And if they are together, the school will likely vote for Rarity. [Grin] I guess I will have to break them up. [Left the classroom and head towards the cafeteria]

[Scene change]

(Y/N): This is difficult. I don't know who to vote. I told Sunset Shimmer I would vote for her. Now Rarity is joining the competition.

Applejack: It's alright, sugarcube. You should vote for who you think deserves it.

Rarity: I don't want to pressure you into voting for me, darling.

(Y/N): Okay.

[Bell rings for class to start]

[Time skip to after school]