Sunset Shimmer's New Life

Sunset Shimmer: [Slowly adjusting to walking on two feet look at the entrance of Canterlot High] What is this this place? Is this a school?

[A stranger appears as he was looking at this young beautiful girl near the closed entrance to the school]

??: [Behind her] What are you doing here?

Sunset Shimmer: [Scared] Don't do that! You scared me!

??: Sorry. Just saw you looking at our school. Are you new here?

Sunset Shimmer: Uh... yeah. I'm actually new to this place and I am rather lost as I just came here on my own.

??: On your own? Don't you have parents?

Sunset Shimmer: [Resentment] My parents are dead to me. They were never around even when I was doing something good.

??: Sorry to hear that.

Sunset Shimmer: By the way, what's your name?

??: My name is (Y/N). I'm actually the son of Vice-principal Luna.

Sunset Shimmer: [Shocked] You're the son of Princess Luna??

(Y/N): [Chuckles] [Curious] Princess?

Sunset Shimmer: [Shakes her head] Oh, it's nothing.

Sunset Shimmer: [Thinking] If (Y/N) is Luna's son here... does that mean Princess Luna in my world has a son? [Angry] Another thing, Princess Celestia has hidden from me! What more will she hide from me?

(Y/N): Are you okay?

Sunset Shimmer: [Nervously laugh] I'm fine. I'm just surprised that I am meeting with somepony powerful in this school.

(Y/N): Somepony? Don't you mean someone?

Sunset Shimmer: [Giggles nervously] Right?

(Y/N): I was just about to head home since I closed the school. I forgot my textbook so my mother gave me the keys.

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, okay.

(Y/N): You said you just moved recently. Do you not have a home here?

Sunset Shimmer: [Looks away]

(Y/N): [Sigh] That was dumb of you.

Sunset Shimmer: [Holding in her anger]

(Y/N): Come on. [Hold her hands]

Sunset Shimmer: Where are we going?

(Y/N): To my house.

Sunset Shimmer: [Blush] What?

(Y/N): Don't worry. My mother and my auntie lives next door. [Blushing] Nothing inappropriate will happen.

[(Y/N) holds her hand and brought her to his home]

(Y/N): Get comfortable. I'm going to get my mother to help us get you a place to stay. I have video games if you are interested.

Sunset Shimmer: [Looks at the games] What is Batman Arkham Asylum?

(Y/N): [Gasp] How would you not know what this game is? You know what... let me show you what the game is about.

[One hour later]

(Y/N): [Playing the game]

Sunset Shimmer: [Excited] Wow... that is so cool! I never knew such games exist!

[Author's note: This is the start of her love for gaming]

(Y/N): Right! [Looks at his watch] Oops! I really do have to talk to my mom. You can play it yourself if you want. [Leaves the room and his apartment]