CHAPTER 36 (SPG)

A/N: This is the longest chapter i've ever written. Enjoy reading.

Warning|R🔞

CHAPTER 36

FASHIE EARNED a groan from Timothy when her hand started moving. He was still giving attention to her bud as she do her own business.

“Your hand is so soft. Everything of you is soft. Damn.” He cursed. “But let me pleasure you first.” Tinanggal nito ang pagkakahawak niya sa pagkalalaki nito.

Just seconds later, she felt his finger rubbing her sensitive bud down there. Nagulat siya sa ginawa nito kaya napaigtad siya. Lagi nalang siyang nagugulat kapag hinahawakan siya nito ro'n, hindi naman kasi ito nagsasabi eh.

“Ahh.” She bit her lower lips as she grind her hips againsn't his expert fingers.

Timothy's fingers are all over her vagina, pleasuring her body. His one hand is on her breast, massaging it lightly. Marahan lang ang bawat paggalaw nito, he's doing it in gentle manner indeed.

Napahawak siya sa braso nito nang maramdaman niya ang bigat sa bandang puson niya. She's about to orgasm. Napahinga ng malalim si Fashie nang maabot niya ang kaligayahan. It's not the type of orgasm where she squirted and let out a white liquid, it was just a pulsating orgasm which she enjoyed.

Umayos siya ng posisyon at lumuhod sa harap ni Timothy. She cupped her breast then winked at him. Timothy instantly get what she was trying to say.

He inserted his hard shaft between her breast and started thrusting back and fourth. She saw how he look up and let out a growl. Pabilis iyon nang pabilis hanggang sa maramdaman niya ang marahang pagsabunot nito sa kaniyang buhok. But instead of feeling pain, Fashie felt proud. She's able to give her man a pleasure and it's an achievement for her.

Fashie was confuse when Timothy stopped, but when his thumb touch her lips, she knew what he wanted. She opened her small mouth and waited for Timothy to insert his shaft. Napapikit siya nang dahan-dahan nitong pinasok ang pagkalalaki nito sa bibig niya.

She's aware that her mouth is small, but she still managed to take him. Pakiramdam nga lang niya ay parang na-stretch masyado ang bibig at may sugat sa gilid ng labi. But she didn't mind it as long as she can pleasure Timothy.

“Good girl. Now suck me good, sweetheart.” He command and Fashie obeyed.

Hawak-hawak ang dalawang dibdib, Fashie suck the head of Timothy's shaft. Dinilaan niya ang ulo nito saka pinaikot-ikot ang dila. Timothy hissed from time to time whenever she move her tongue. Umani ng tunog ang ginagawa niya na nagpadagdag init sa katawan niyo.

She let go of her breast, his one hand played with his balls and the one hand is tracing his hard abs and v-line. As if Timothy can't take it anymore, he started moving inside of her.

Fashie would gagged everytime Timothy would touch the deep of her mouth. She doesn't know how She handle his huge and long shaft but she take it all.

She didn't complain, she didn't make him stop, she would tease him instead. Malandi niya itong tinititigan kasabay ng nakakapang-akit niyang mga haplos sa katawan nito.

“Fuck. You look like a submissive.” He hissed.

“Hmm...” She just mumble her words.

Sinundan niya ng tingin ang kamay ni Timothy na pinindot ang drain ng bath tub. Inayos nito ang pagkakahawak sa buhok niya at hinaplos-haplos ang pisngi niya. Medyo bumibilis na ang paglabas-masok ng pagkalalaki nito kaya naman may luha na sa kaniyang mga mata. But she wanted to choke by him.