CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]

A/N: This chapter and the following chapters are their life during university days.

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 2

NAKASIMANGOT si Fashie sa kaniyang mga pinsan. Ililipat siya ng mga magulang sa Felicidad University dahil mas safe at mahigpit sa university na iyon. At ang akala niyang hindi sasang-ayon ang mga pinsan ay nagkamali siya.

"Princess, auntie and uncle are right. That University is safer and high secured." Kuya Coman said making her look away. Masama ang loob niya.

"Mom, Dad, my friends are there. I can't just transfer!" Maktok niya, hindi siya papaawat.

Her mom glared at her, "don't be too stubborn, Fashie. This is all for you. Call your friends and tell them you're transfering." Pinal na ani ng ina saka tumayo. "I have a business meeting to attend," she kissed her cheek and his father, "bye, boys." Anito at umalis na sa guess area.

She look at her father with sadness in her eyes, "dad-"

"Your mom and cousins are right. Just obey us, okay?" Hinalikan siya nito sa nuo saka umakyat sa taas, siguradong sa library na naman ito maglalagi habang nagtatrabaho.

"Sweetheart, you'll meet new friends there. And if your friends are true friends, you'd get to hang out with them anytime." Hindi niya pinansin ang sinabi ni kuya Grego at nanatiling nakayuko.

Fashie felt their presence around her, lumapit ang mga ito at pilit kinukuha ang atensyon niya but she didn't give any single glance nor words.

She opened her cellphone and text her friends that's she's going to transfer in FU.

"You want coffee? I'll make you coffee." Rinig niyang sabi ni kuya Theo at umalis sa harapan niya.

It was kuya Jacob who next spoke. "Do you want to go to Siargao? I heard you wanted to go there." Hindi pa rin siya kumikibo.

"How about i'll buy you tons of wattpad books, baby? I heard there's a new launch book at the mall nearby." Kuya Hector said beside her.

Okay, fine. They got her there.

"I want the series that i've been looking. I want to go to Siargao tommorow na." Fashie said not looking at them.

"Okay, i'll buy it now for you." She can sense that kuya Hector is somehow happy that she responded. She felt him kiss her forehead then he left.

Kuya Grego spoke,"i'll ready my private plane. We're going to Siargo then, sweetheart."

Hindi naman niya matiis ang mga ito ay hindi rin siya ng mga ito matitiis. Masama lang talaga ang loob niya dahil hindi man lang ang mga ito tumutol sa gusto ng mga magulang.

By the scent, kuya Warren made Fashie lay on his body while she's busy texting with her friends.

Spills 🍵

Fashie: I'm really sorry. I don't know why it's so sudden. 😞

Kylie: It's fine, babe. We'll visit each other and hang out next time.

Amor: Ye, right. Basta kapag kailangan mo kami, we're always here.

Thallie: Mas nakakapanghiwaga na pumayag ang mga pinsan mo na malipag ka ng school.

Fashie: Siguro dahil kilala nila ang may ari. At alam niyo naman ang FU diba, secured ang buong campus.

Thallie: Kaya naman pala pumayag sila. Hihihi, baka pwede na pahingi number ni Warren, Fashie baby. 😊😇