13 - You Look Good in a Suit

Would have this chapter out sooner, but a gorgeous ass kitty decided to lay down on my arm ToT
——————————————————————————————

(George's pov)

I wake up, the time being 8:52 am.

Im glad I actually got some sleep after waking up from a uhh... 'an enjoyable' dream.

I rub eyes and stretch before getting up and going into bathroom, turning on the warm water in the sink and then drowning my face in it.

When all the sleep is off my eyes and my face is clean, I grab a towel from the cupboards and wipe the water off from my face. I toss the towel on the sink counter carelessly and proceed to go on with my morning routine, brushing my teeth and changing from my sleep clothes to a black T-shirt and some loose jeans.

After I finish brushing my messy hair, I grab my phone and scroll through TikTok while I walk into the kitchen. I put my phone down on the table to grab a bowl and pour Rice Krispies in it. I then get the milk in the fridge and pour the milk in last cause I'm not a menace.

I put the milk back in the fridge and grab a spoon before sitting down in a chair and absentmindedly scroll through TikTok while eating the cereal.

While scrolling through TikTok, I get a notification on Discord from Dream.

I click on the dm and see what it says.

_________________________________________

Dreamie
Dsmp stream later today

Georgenotfound
K
_________________________________________

I roll my eyes. "He's so clingy" I jokingly thought.

I go back to absentmindedly scrolling through TikTok until I'm just scooping up milk from the bowl.

Once I notice the somewhat empty bowl, I put down my phone and put the bowl in the sink before grabbing my phone again and heading to my bedroom.

I looked at the global time and on Florida, seeing that it's currently 2:25 pm there. I figured I'd wait until it hits 4 there to stream, since I don't mind going live at 11 in the morning anyways.

I have until 2 hours to relax and do random stuff. I decided to read the book I read from last night again, since I actually thought it was an interesting book.

I look at the title of the book so I can hyper fixate on it later.

Flowers from 1970

I go back to reading the book, enjoying the story plot.

-

I cry as I reached the end of the book, tears rolling down my cheeks. It was the saddest ending I've ever read. Just imagine loosing someone you love from a different timeline. If the character, Gregory, was me, I don't think I would be able to move on.

I reach over to look at my phone.

10:43 am

I thought I'd get ready to go live so I'll look good on camera.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I wipe the tears from my face before walking to my gaming chair. While I was walking towards the chair, I hit my hip on the corner of my bed.