Death Battle

Location: Station Square - Daytime

Sonic is seen running around the city of Station Square. Shadow is seen skating in the city of Station Square. They find themselves in the same area at the same time.

Sonic: Well, do you know it? Look who’s here - the edgelord himself.

Shadow: Hmph. Don’t annoy the crap out of me, hedgehog.

Sonic: Hmph. Ow the Edge!

This enrages Shadow. He runs to Sonic and punches him into a tree.

Shadow: (folds his arms) Pathetic!

Sonic gets on the ground.

Sonic: Alright, you asked for it, Shady.

FIGHT!

(*Cues: https://youtu.be/tfxmLmBWcqw*)

Sonic comes at Shadow with punches and kicks. Shadow then fires a Chaos Spear at Sonic that he dodges. He kicks Shadow far away. He then looks at the sky and notices a wisp up in the air. Sonic smiles.

Sonic: Hehe.

Meanwhile, Shadow’s lying on the ground. He gets up only to see Sonic as Cyan Laser (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Cyan_Laser) fly towards him.

Shadow: Hmph. Chaos Control! (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Control)

Shadow teleports behind Cyan Laser’s back, kicks it to the ground sending it flying to the ground and fires 6 Chaos Spears (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_Spear) at it. This causes an explosion.

Shadow: (gets down to the ground) Hmph. Pathetic!

The smoke clears showing Sonic in his Fire Shield (Flame Shield The Flame Shield (フレイムバリア Fureimu Baria, lit. "Flame Barrier"), also known as the Fire Shield, is one of the shield power-ups that appear in the Sonic the Hedgehog).

Sonic: Hehe.

Shadow: What? (growls)

He fires Chaos Spears at Sonic but he dodges them with a big grin on his face.

Sonic: Still too slow!

Shadow skates towards Sonic with punches and kicks but he dodges then. He then does a slide tackle sending Shadow down to the ground. Shadow gets back up and fires Chaos Spears at Sonic but they don’t do any damage to him thanks to the Fire Shield’s invulnerability. Shadow continuously fires Chaos Spears at Sonic until he punches him to the ground causing him to lose his Fire Shield and some rings.

Sonic: Shoot!

Shadow skates towards him and does some punches and kicks at him. He then punches Sonic far away and fires a Chaos Lance at him which hits Sonic causing him to fall to the ground. He quickly gets back up however and charges up for a Spin Attack. Shadow skates towards him as Sonic then comes at him with the Spin Attack which hits Shadow. He does it multiple times. Shadow still on his feet shakes his head and fires a Chaos Spear at Sonic which hits him as he falls to the ground. Sonic gets back up.

Sonic: Sonic Wave!

Sonic curls into a ball creating a forward-moving-travelling shock wave that comes towards Shadow. It does some damage to him as he falls to the ground.

Shadow: Damn!

Shadow gets back up and skates past Sonic. Sonic catches up with Shadow as they race around Station Square. They find themselves in a unknown area where the floor is rocky as they trade punches and kicks at each other. Sonic then does the Sonic Boom.

Sonic: Sonic Boom!

Sonic flies towards Shadow Shadow with a burst of speed breaking the sound barrier. He knocks out Shadow far away with the Sonic Boom.

Sonic: Sonic Wind! A blue wind comes towards Shadow which hits him causing him to fall to the ground. Sonic comes at Shadow with the Spin Attack. Shadow gets up however as he looks behind his back, he sees a curling ball coming towards him in a fast manner.

Shadow: Damn!

This causes a explosion. Shadow is lying on the ground with so many damage done to him. Sonic is still standing with arms folded.

Sonic: What was that, Shadow?

The 7 Chaos Emeralds appear around Shadow. He then rises up in the air.

Shadow: (charging up with chaos energy)

He roars as a massive light fills the screen as Sonic puts his hands on eyes. As he moves his hands off his eyes, he sees Shadow now in his super state (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Shadow). Sonic turns into Super Sonic (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Sonic) as they fly into outer space. They seperate each other with Sonic on the left and Shadow on the right. They then come at each other with punches and kicks. Super Shadow fires Chaos Spears at Super Sonic which he dodges. He fires more Chaos Spears which Super Sonic yet again dodges.

Super Shadow: Chaos Control!

He does the Spear of Light (https://sonic.fandom.com › wiki › S...Web resultsSpear of Light | Sonic News Network | Fandom), a blast of multiple Chaos Spears around Super Sonic. He snaps his fingers as they all hit Super Sonic. Super Shadow fires a Chaos Arrow at Super Sonic but he easily dodges it.

Super Sonic: Hehe.

Super Shadow fires 20 Chaos Spears at Super Sonic. He flies towards Super Shadow dodging all of the Chaos Spears.

Super Shadow: Hmph.

He flies towards Super Sonic as they have a clash with their hands. They then turn back to normal.

(*Cues: Retro Rivals - Therewolf Media*)

Sonic: Darn it, out of rings!

Shadow: Why?

They fall down to Earth. They do punches and kicks at each other. Shadow fires a Chaos Spear at Sonic but he dodges it. Shadow then moves towards Sonic and punches him in the face.

Shadow: That’s it! Chaos Blast!

A red explosion of chaos energy fills the sky. Shadow is seen lying on the ground. He slowly stands up and clears the dust on his body.

Shadow: Huh?

Coming towards him is Sonic. Sonic charges up a Spin Attack at Shadow which hits him. He does multiple of Spin Attacks at Shadow before tearing his heart apart with the last Spin Attack as Shadow collapses to the ground lifeless.

KO!

Sonic clears the dirt and dust from his body then runs away from the scene.