Sonic

Boomstick: You know Wiz, I’ve always been a big fan of Mario but you can’t deny, he’ll never be faster than this guy.

Wiz: Well, that’s right and that’s why we’re starting with Sonic. Born in Christmas Island, Sonic is the world’s fastest thing alive.

Boomstick: You know, he can run at the speed of sound, and he’s a cocky dude. He likes to show off his awesome speed and boy he is awesome.

Wiz: Well Boomstick, I guess so.

Boomstick: So are we done?

Wiz: Well no.

Boomstick: Oh, come on Wiz, we don’t need to go any further, do we?

Wiz: Well there’s just so much more to talk about after all.

Boomstick: Whatever. But be fast, otherwise .....

Sonic: You’re too slow!

Wiz: Anyway, over the years, Sonic has gained a large amount of knowledge for combat fighting and has defeated many foes.

Boomstick: For starters, Sonic can do a Spin Dash, a revved-up Spin Attack from a stationary position.

Wiz: Sonic can do the Spin Attack and the Homing Attack. He can also do a Light Speed Attack, where he uses the Light Speed Dash to attack all his enemies within range at the speed of light, making it a powerful version of the Homing Attack.

Boomstick: He can do a Sonic Boost and a Light Speed Dash where he is able to travel along a trail of Rings at light speed, even in mid-air.

Wiz: Sonic can do Time Stop, where he stops time. This ability is used in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and is the equivalent to Chaos Control.

Boomstick: But that’s not even canon, Wiz.

Wiz: Well, I guess so.

Boomstick: There are some feats that prove Sonic to be faster than light. He once outran a black hole in Sonic Colors.

Wiz: While he didn’t completely outrun the black hole, he did for quite some period before it came towards him.

Boomstick: He also once caught up to a Cyan Wisp and said that thing was almost as fast as him even without its laser mode. And those things are pretty fast. They were moving around Mach 200, as we said in our Mario vs Sonic (2018), (https://deathbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Mario_VS_Sonic_(2018)).

Wiz: Anyway, Sonic has been able to create tornadoes and blasts of wind strong enough to destroy robots.

Boomstick: Also Sonic isn’t actually weak, and I’m looking at you, Mario fanboys. He outmuscled a 550-ton robot, can send cars flying by ramming into them and actually caught a freakin’ missile with one hand.

Wiz: Sonic is also durable enough to survive a psychokinetic attack from Silver and being smashed through giant machines on a daily basis.

Boomstick: In Sonic Heroes, he could cut through battleships without even moving at the speed of sound. That’s crazy but awesome at the same time!

Wiz: Sonic has a pseudo healing ability he uses during battle and they increase, the more rings he collects.

Boomstick: Sonic can use Chaos Control, shown in SA2. This helped him survive a fall. Also the Emerald was fake.

Wiz: Yes, that’s right. The emerald was artificial and Sonic being able to survive the fall is one of Sonic's most impressive feats.

Boomstick: He can dodge flying cars, survived being beaten to near-death by a skyscraper-sized mech powered by six Chaos Emeralds. He can also create barriers of super speed.