i / ii pt. ii

-------- her nen abilities --------

⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗

---- puppet (ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ [人形遣い])

-- when she "heals" somebody who was previously dead she can turn into puppets and have them attack just like she would do with her spider spirit.

⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗

---- strings / webs

-- it can either come out of her finger tips or out of her wrist where her veins are.

-- the strings that come out of her finger tips are really thin and can barely be seen even when you're close to her. while the webs that come out of her wrist can be seen if close to her or from a distance if you have really good eyes.

-- her strings do come from her fringer tips but they mainly exit from the print that's on her fingers.

-- when her strings are grouped together they become visible to a person that's standing close to her.

-- the strings can also emit acid that can burn / melt anything thats around her body such as chains , but she cant use it on anybody else since that acid mainly comes from her fingers when the strings are wrapping around her.

⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗

---- tracker (sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇ [蜘蛛の目])

-- she puts a tiny spider on either the troupe members or on the people she care for , like killua , gon , kurapika and leorio , but the members know she put a tracker on them but the group of four don't know she did, and they still don't know. she even put them on some family just to keep an eye on them.

-- also has the appearance of a tarantula that spawns on her left wrist when the name is called out , the tracker spiders blend in with the person's clothes by camouflaging itself to match the person's clothes.

⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗

---- spider tattoo (ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ [本当の蜘蛛])

-- the spider tattoos the troupe members have isnt really a tattoo but an actual spider , she can take the spider away when needed (like during uvo's fight) , she make the spider move around on the persons body - like she does with herself - and she can also place the spider wherever she needs them to be or to just replace them to where they were if she took the design away from the persons body.

-- if she takes the spider away she can make it place on her body for safe keeping by either pointing to a spot on her body for the creature to place at by saying "place" or just saying "place" where the creature is on her hand after she calls it back to her.

⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗⌗

⌗ enjoy reading : ⌗
⌗⌗ deity (god / goddess) ⌗⌗
⌗⌗ hxh various ⌗⌗

a / n :

here are her nen abilities that she uses since i forgot to add it to the last chapter , but i honestly think that these deserved their own chapter ngl.

⌗ words : 455 ⌗