song you should listen to while reading this chapter :
-------- first love / late spring
---- mitski

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
the what now
030424
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

⌗ paku pov ⌗

even for a girl who has no idea where she is and who doesn't know what she's getting herself into , she seems happy and i wanna keep it that way.

⌗ third pov ⌗

as [name] and pakunoda finally got to chrollo for the introduction and meet up , the other five to six people were confused as to why there was a kid here , well specifically why there was a kid here for a group meeting , for y’know…… adults.

“chrollo i've got somebody i want you to meet. i met her on my way here.” pakunoda announced to the group showing off the girl who twiddled her thumbs nervously.

“oh. well who is she?” the called upon male asked ,

“oh! i-im [name]. u-um.. i ran away from home a-and then ended up here , then i ran into paku-nee , and now here we are!” the little girl introduced herself and explained why she was here , getting more confident and less nervous about the new situation.

“eeehh!” a new voice exclaimed , the voice belonged to another male but this one had blonde hair that stayed around nose length.

while the one before had his black short length hair with some bangs down just like the one before.

“is that so…” the first male muttered under his breath , “well as pakunoda might have already told you , i'm chrollo.” he continued with a kind smile just like pakunoda.

“and the rest can introduce themselves to you.” he told the little girl while looking at the other people.

some were still confused as to why there was a girl around their age here. while one just looked excited to have another new person joining their group , from what he assumed.

⌗ [name] pov ⌗

after chrollo started looking at his group members , i did too and i started taking in their appearances.

there was the blonde boy from before , there's also four other boys standing or sitting around , and one of them was just staring at me.

it was a boy with dark hair with a little side sweep of his bangs , and he looked to be around my height , if not a little taller.

another two had the build of a gym bro since they were muscular. one of them had an afro of hair while the other had short hair.

and the last boy had this weird hairdo , his hair was held up by this ribbon type thing from what i could see holding his hair up. oh! and he also had a sword on his hip.

and there was also this other girl aside from paku-nee and me.

she had pink hair that looked like it went down to her shoulder blades and it also looked like she just got up out of bed from the way her hair was.

“oh! chrollo! are we doing introductions?” the blondie asked ,
‘he’s either really excited or just really hyper.’

“if you want to , then yes.” chrollo answered the blond boy.

by this time the blondie and the one who looked like a shorter version of justin bieber gathered around me and paku.

“hi! i'm shalnark and this is feitan!” the blond boy , whom i now know as shalnark , introduced himself and his friend to me.